Los Angeles Clippers Fear SF Kawhi Leonard Has Torn ACL

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I’m not an injury expert but isn’t that a long time to diagnosis an acl tear? These playoffs have been a brutal with so many injuries.

Depends. If KL didnt feel a pop or anything and felt like he had decent motion and could walk on it albeit with pain, it could be misdiagnosed as a sprain with the swelling. When the swelling didn't subside, they probably ordered the MRI at that point to see about ligaments and other structure dmg. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I truly hate this season and all it’s injuries.

Yeah maybe the off-season is important. Tough blow for Kawhi though had a legit chance at a ring. Assuming he opts in and then hits free agency in 2022 now. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah maybe the off-season is important. Tough blow for Kawhi though had a legit chance at a ring. Assuming he opts in and then hits free agency in 2022 now. 

This championship doesn’t count now, especially if Brooklyn or Phoenix wins.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When the Jazz win it they can put any astrick they want next to it. CP3 might miss our series too...

Ah didn’t see the CP3 news. That sucks.

Only team not to be hit with anything really is the Bucks besides Donte and while it’s a loss I don’t see it as a big one.

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Assuming he opts in and then hits free agency in 2022 now. 

Nope. He's gonna opt out - LBJ & AD are gonna rework their deals - Kawhi's gonna switch locker rooms and together they're gonna ravage the league for years to come 👍