Kemba walker traded to the thunder

Pastor Dillon

Just now, NYRaider said:

Also when will we see the Luka/Zion team up in LA, seems inevitable at this point. 

Luka is gonna sign his supermax as long as Dallas doesn't screw it up.  Zion seems more likely to jump, but I think he's gonna sign an extension as soon as he can.

Just now, CWood21 said:

They have 3.  They have their own, they have one of HOU/MIA, and they now have Boston's.  Best case scenario, their pick jumps to #1 and Houston slides to #5, and they walk away with the 1st overall, 5th overall pick, and the 16th overall pick.  Plus, they have 3 SRPs.

Oh crap, you are correct. So as of now they have 4, 16, and 18. And could end up with two top 5 picks as well, sheesh. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Oh crap, you are correct. So as of now they have 4, 16, and 18. And could end up with two top 5 picks as well, sheesh. 

Yeah...just swap the 18th pick for the 5th pick.  But there's only a 47.9% chance of the Rockets losing their pick.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Luka is gonna sign his supermax as long as Dallas doesn't screw it up.  Zion seems more likely to jump, but I think he's gonna sign an extension as soon as he can.

We both know that signing the extension means nothing if a guy wants out he'll force his way out like AD and Harden just did. The Lakers should trade AD back to the Pelicans for Zion, lmao.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Yeah...just swap the 18th pick for the 5th pick.  But there's only a 47.9% chance of the Rockets losing their pick.

Aw I see. Lottery is 4 days away, a ton on the line for Golden State, Minnesota, Orlando, Oklahoma City, Chicago, and Houston. If Chicago or Minnesota can jump into the top 4 they'll keep their pick...

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Aw I see. Lottery is 4 days away, a ton on the line for Golden State, Minnesota, Orlando, Oklahoma City, Chicago, and Houston. If Chicago or Minnesota can jump into the top 4 they'll keep their pick...

OKC would love to walk away with Cunningham AND Mobley, but that's a pipe dream.  Those two are going top 3 for sure.  I'd say those two and Suggs are the first 3 guys picked.  Houston has a 47.9% chance of losing the pick, and a 52.1% chance of keeping their pick so it's a coin flip.  I feel fairly confident they're keeping their pick.  Minnesota has a 27.6% chance of keeping their pick, so it's likely head to Golden State probably somewhere in that 7-8 range.  Chicago has a 20.2% chance of keeping their pick, so it's likely going to Orlando probably in the 8-9 range.  Think one of OKC, Orlando, or Toronto wins the lottery.  Just a gut feeling right now.

Just now, CWood21 said:

OKC would love to walk away with Cunningham AND Mobley, but that's a pipe dream.  Those two are going top 3 for sure.  I'd say those two and Suggs are the first 3 guys picked.  Houston has a 47.9% chance of losing the pick, and a 52.1% chance of keeping their pick so it's a coin flip.  I feel fairly confident they're keeping their pick.  Minnesota has a 27.6% chance of keeping their pick, so it's likely head to Golden State probably somewhere in that 7-8 range.  Chicago has a 20.2% chance of keeping their pick, so it's likely going to Orlando probably in the 8-9 range.  Think one of OKC, Orlando, or Toronto wins the lottery.  Just a gut feeling right now.

If I had to bet I think Cunningham goes #1 and then Evan Mobley/Jalen Green in some order round out the top 3. I like Suggs but I think it'll be tough for teams to take him over a guy like Green who has #1 option type potential. Golden State getting Minnesota's pick would be huge cause it'd give them a ton of trade ammo to try and add someone who can help them make one last push. If the Bulls somehow keep their top 4 pick after the Vuc trade that's a major W. Houston could either end up with a potential franchise player or absolutely nothing. And the Thunder could end up with two top 5 picks. Should be exciting to see what happens. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If I had to bet I think Cunningham goes #1 and then Evan Mobley/Jalen Green in some order round out the top 3. I like Suggs but I think it'll be tough for teams to take him over a guy like Green who has #1 option type potential. Golden State getting Minnesota's pick would be huge cause it'd give them a ton of trade ammo to try and add someone who can help them make one last push. If the Bulls somehow keep their top 4 pick after the Vuc trade that's a major W. Houston could either end up with a potential franchise player or absolutely nothing. And the Thunder could end up with two top 5 picks. Should be exciting to see what happens. 

It wouldn't surprise me if a team gambled on Green over Suggs, but I'm not sure that majority of the franchises are going to value Green over Suggs.  I think the majority of the teams are going to prefer one over the other by a pretty significant margin.  I think Suggs is a bit more plug 'n play, and I think a realistic floor is a high end 6th man where as Green's realistic floor is as a an athletic scorer off the bench.

Just now, CWood21 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if a team gambled on Green over Suggs, but I'm not sure that majority of the franchises are going to value Green over Suggs.  I think the majority of the teams are going to prefer one over the other by a pretty significant margin.  I think Suggs is a bit more plug 'n play, and I think a realistic floor is a high end 6th man where as Green's realistic floor is as a an athletic scorer off the bench.

Jalen Green has been overlooked by most fans because no one saw him play while Suggs played on an undefeated team in college basketball. Green has freaky athleticism and all of the tools to be an elite wing scorer. I mean he was what 18 playing in the G-League last year on the least talented team in the league and averaged 18 ppg on 46% FG, 36% 3FG, and 83% FT. I like Suggs but Green definitely has a much higher ceiling. I think Suggs is a little overrated as well, not a great shooter, and for a guy that's supposed to be a great floor general he had a 1.5/1.0 AST:TO ratio playing on one of the best college teams in history against fringe D1 programs most of the year. 

• Like 1