Kemba walker traded to the thunder

Pastor Dillon

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Maybe Danny Ainge did deserve to go for giving Hayward, Kemba, and Horford max deals, lol. Boston should trade Horford for Hayward so it all comes full circle. 

Its REALLY hard to judge the Hayward contract. He was injured immediately and really only got to 100% this year before catching the bug again. He makes up for it getting that massive TPE IMO. Kemba and Horford were both worth the money in their first years in Boston, they just needed to be much much shorter. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Its REALLY hard to judge the Hayward contract. He was injured immediately and really only got to 100% this year before catching the bug again. He makes up for it getting that massive TPE IMO. Kemba and Horford were both worth the money in their first years in Boston, they just needed to be much much shorter. 

Hayward should've never left Utah, almost every All-Star that does immediately falls off a cliff. 

3 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

Ya'll remember when people were ****ting on the Hornets for not offering a supermax? 

No, but I remember people ****ting on the Hornets for not trading him before FA.

I'm not sure anyone here thought it was a good idea to give him the supermax.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No, but I remember people ****ting on the Hornets for not trading him before FA.

I'm not sure anyone here thought it was a good idea to give him the supermax.

Which would have also been a mistake considering the offers they got for him at the deadline. They were terrible. Charlotte played that entire thing right. 

Whew.... Brad Stevens first move as GM was a disaster.

The 16th pick in a weak draft, okay.... but this is one of the strongest draft classes of the past 10 years. League is going away from bigs all around and Al Horford is old and soft and tbh the Celtics need some new energy, not one of Stevens favorite former players. Disaster move.

Can't wait for the draft lottery and draft... Going to be lit for Thunder fans.

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Because you're effectively swapping one bad contract for one less bad contract.  That doesn't make it a good deal simply because you save some money on the deal.

....yes it does when that was the sole reason for the move lol. You always reachin to discredit the celtics.