Week 8: VIKINGS (5-2) at Browns (0-7)

swede700

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Missed tackles, missed assignments, costly penalties, and big plays allowed, against the worst offense in the NFL? Yeah, they were playing like a bottom 10 defense through the first three quarters. 

Mira great that they tightened up at the end of the 3rd and 4th, but that doesn’t excuse their play earlier. 

Yep... they bent the first 2 quarters, never really ended up breaking tho.

Just now, AP_allday2869 said:

Its the stupid mistakes and the long plays that were being given up to the Browns that made people think that.

How many long plays have there been?

6 plays over 10 yards. 2 plays over 15 yards.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

According to the conversion chart in the back of my notebook....

Giving up 16 points to the Browns is the equivalent to giving up 62 points to an NFL team. 

They scored 17 against the Texans... an elite defense even without Watt

They scored 18 against the Steelers.

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

According to the conversion chart in the back of my notebook....

Giving up 16 points to the Browns is the equivalent to giving up 62 points to an NFL team. 

Except for the fact that the Browns are an NFL team.

Chart should read that giving up 16 points to the Browns is the equivalent to giving up 16 points to an NFL team. 

2 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Except for the fact that the Browns are an NFL team.

Chart should read that giving up 16 points to the Browns is the equivalent to giving up 16 points to an NFL team. 

Someone is cranky w/o a sense of humor this morning.

Woof.

Have a cup of coffee and lighten up, Francis!

7 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s great that they tightened up at the end of the 3rd and 4th, but that doesn’t excuse their play earlier. 

There's four quarters in a game though....that's why I don't rush to overreact in the first half.

5 minutes ago, Klomp said:

How many long plays have there been?

6 plays over 10 yards. 2 plays over 15 yards.

The shuffle play that went for like 40 and the Crowell TD run in the first that had a couple missed tackles. There was also that long pass Rhodes gave up. This is arguably the worst team in all of sports, and you can't give up plays like that to a team of this quality.  I know we're up by 2 scores and I'm stoked we're going to win, but you cant play like that against the Browns. Especially a defense this good.

Archived