• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Regardless of who wins, it will be the third straight season that the team who wins it all traded for a max contract level player in the off-season. Raptors with Kawhi, Lakers with AD, and now either the Bucks with Jrue or Suns with CP3. 

Jazz doing a sign and trade for max Lonzo

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I never said the Suns got rid of Kawhi and AD lol. Cam Payne got Bron out of here, which is true lol. 

Did Kyrie and Harden play that series or nah? Yes? Okay. 

Bucks in 6 baby. Congrats on the Western Conference Title.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Man how things can change in only a couple of weeks. After CP3's game 6 performance against the Clippers and game 1 performance in the finals it looked like he was finally going to shake the stigma of not being able to shine in the biggest moments. And now he's on the verge of putting the final nail in that coffin, lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Definitely did. My guys even gave me **** for it. They all believe cuz once I landed on Thursday night, after we were down 0-2, I told them we were winning this ****. Just a feeling I had. If I'm optimistic, there's a reason for it. 

We're going to run them out of the building Tuesday night and it's going to be LOUD. Bucks by 20.

Back in the day people never batted an eye when the home team won the first two. 

Seems like everyone was acting like the sky was falling after the Suns went up 0-2.

But, yeah I hope you're right. I could see that happening too.

Glad Giannis is getting 2 days rest between these games now.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Back in the day people never batted an eye when the home team won the first two. 

Seems like everyone was acting like the sky was falling after the Suns went up 0-2.

Glad Giannis is getting 2 days rest between these games now.

122-102 Bucks

You heard it here first

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Man how things can change in only a couple of weeks. After CP3's game 6 performance against the Clippers and game 1 performance in the finals it looked like he was finally going to shake the stigma of not being able to shine in the biggest moments. And now he's on the verge of putting the final nail in that coffin, lol.

He looks 36 tbqh.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Those last second turnovers gotta be eating at him and Booker. 

You can live with losing on a missed shot. Losing off turnovers like those gotta sting.

At the end of the day Suns just gotta win 1 game on the road. We'll see.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The first time all postseason the Suns have had their backs against the wall, they haven't had to play an elimination game in any series until now. It's a wrap for CP3.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Did Kyrie and Harden play that series or nah? Yes? Okay. 

Bucks in 6 baby. Congrats on the Western Conference Title.

They never beat Kyrie, I think he finished that series with a +/- of +2427.

Lol at Harden playing. 

Bro I've watched Tyler Ulis, Isaiah Canaan, Dragan Bender, Josh Jackson, etc play basketball... a lot. Suns are in gm 6 of the Finals. We chilling lol. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He looks 36 tbqh.

Definitely. I think Jrue Holiday is also playing a big part in that. Chris Paul has been amazing at times this year but he was also doing it while frying Dennis Schroder, Facundo Campazzo, and Reggie Jackson, lol.

• Like 1