• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

6 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Giannis needs more credit for doing what he’s doing on such a short timeline after his injury.

I feel like this is being overlooked at this point. Like sorry CP3 got a boo boo on his wrist. Giannis' knee bent every wrong way possible.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Just a dumb play. Was Giannis play on Booker dirty?

Agreed. I feel like Giannis' was just as bad, if not worse.

But Giannis' was an aberration, he doesn't have a history of cheap **** throughout his career like CP3.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I feel like this is being overlooked at this point. Like sorry CP3 got a boo boo on his wrist. Giannis' knee bent every wrong way possible.

Giannis gotta be on HGH or something I know in one off-season he went from looking like KD to the Hulk

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Agreed. I feel like Giannis' was just as bad, if not worse.

But Giannis' was an aberration, he doesn't have a history of cheap **** throughout his career like CP3.

Regardless, he isn’t the only guy to Have that rep. Issue is that he’s such a great player that people get mad that he has that in his locker.

but even so, he’s a warriors fan who has Draymond on his team. Im Sure people could lobby the same complaints about him

39 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

This CP3 hate is overboard. Never understood fans hatred for athletes as if they’ve done something personally to you.

it was a silly foul if anything.

It wasn’t just silly, it easily should’ve been a flagrant. I don’t think he was trying to hurt him or anything but he made no play on the ball and went straight toward his body. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

This is not true. I'm talking about going at them as ppl, not talking about their bball skills. 

I'm almost always the one defending players in this forum. Has gone on for years. Harden, Westbrook, Trae, LaMelo, PG13 (when he wasn't playing the Suns), etc. I even say out a James Wiseman topic in GDT today cause I didn't feel the need to pile on him.