Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You were put in a tight spot. Presumably, the host decided the role that you replaced. And that it was a role to replace to keep the game balanced. Which is generally a mafia role.

your assumption of what the host would do couldnt be further from the truth. my role is ******* ****.

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I had Hockey as likely green, but you going to go full claim or keep bread crumbing? 

I'm Darlene Snell. Indy survivor. Must outlive Agent Perry, FBI Aligned (Bucs 95%), Del Rio, Navarro Cartel (Daboyle is my guess), and Jacob Snell, Byrde/Ozark Aligned (ET). I win with whoever wins if I complete those objectives. My default move is anyone who targets me has 50% chance of failure. When Jacob died (my husband), I can give coffee to someone. It is poisoned. If I give it to the Navarro Cartel or Agent Perry they won't drink it. If I give it to town they will and get sick. So an invest of sorts, gone once drunk. N2 I gave it to Bucs. He didn't drink it. N3 I gave it to Hockey and he drank it. So Hockey is 100% town. Given my wincon and how Bucs has played im very confident he is Perry. The non kills last night pretty much ended my chances imo.

I believe Bucs focusing on the mafia count is to hide his alignment and threat. He made a comment after N1 that made it seem like he was FBI, so I asked him and who he killed and he laughed it off. Part of that was hoping Mafia saw it and killed Bucs, but they didn't lol. Then he claims he killed Sanchez and he is still alive. I've got no shot but that is how I see the game. 

Ask questions whenever