Week 8 GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

DaBoys

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Well Dak is taking what the defense gives him most plays. Which means the deep shot to Dez isn't always there. Dez complains about not giving him a chance anyway. 

So he got a chance and blew it. No matter how it's twisted

There isn't any twisting being done at all. It's just an explanation of what actually happened. Details matter. Saying that he got targeted so he should make the play absolutely no matter what isn't fair at all.

3 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

There isn't any twisting being done at all. It's just an explanation of what actually happened. Details matter.

Yet you ignore them. Dez was complaining on the sideline about his targets. That is a fact, NFZ. You just don't like it so you spin it. Dez got a shot in the end zone, a tough one, but one that he was obviously crying for. He dropped it. You don't like it. So you spin it.

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Yet you ignore them. Dez was complaining on the sideline about his targets. That is a fact, NFZ. You just don't like it so you spin it. Dez got a shot in the end zone, a tough one, but one that he was obviously crying for. He dropped it. You don't like it. So you spin it.

I understand he was talking about his targets on the sideline. That doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the ball should have been caught. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I understand he was talking about his targets on the sideline. That doesn't have anything to do with whether or not the ball should have been caught. 

I bet Dez thinks it should have been caught. Haven't seen him talking since either

Archived