NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He’s saying Reggie “Rudy Gobert Sr” Jackson is better than Kira Lewis Jr. 

Not saying he isn't. Just saying that Kira won't get a lick of playing time if we signed him.

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s a terrible fit. So you can only play him when Rudy is out and when you dont need spacing. 

So the 10 min Rudy is drinking water on the bench, Whiteside will be in the game. Cavs should #TakeNote you guys just drafted a center #3, paid one $100M, and have two PG that can’t play defense. 

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How the hell Allen and Mobley gonna play together boy 

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make but I don’t run the cavs. I disagree with 99% of what they do. 

but Rudy and whiteside both have zero range and zero offensive skill. You can’t play them together. Whiteside will probably be traded by the deadline. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make but I don’t run the cavs. I disagree with 99% of what they do. 

but Rudy and whiteside both have zero range and zero offensive skill. You can’t play them together. Whiteside will probably be traded by the deadline. 

…but he’s his backup. I don’t care if Jaxson Hayes and Jonas cant play together…. Hayes is his backup. 

This is a super strange take. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Actually THJ got 74 (Woj corrected Shams who incorrectly said 72).

This one says you offered 88.

Yeah, that honestly seems reasonable.  Have to overpay to get guys to small markets, especially when you aren’t a proven winner. Glad he didn’t take the deal though lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

…but he’s his backup. I don’t care if Jaxson Hayes and Jonas cant play together…. Hayes is his backup. 

This is a super strange take. 

Whiteside is a headache. He’s not going to be able to sit around and only play 10 minutes a game. It’s just a waste of money and a waste of a spot. They would have been better off spending that money on someone who can play with Rudy and be his backup. 

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

One of the Jazz biggest issues last season was that our depth pieces were G League level players. He’s a backup on a minimum deal and we have Udoka who we just drafted last season. 

How often did the Bucks, Suns, Clippers, or Nets play two bigs together last season?