NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Assuming the Lakers finish the super team by adding DeMar and Melo...

PG: Russell Westbrook - 1.3 3PM/31% clip

SG: DeMar DeRozan - 0.3 3PM/25% clip

SF: LeBron James - 2.3 3PM/36% clip

PF: Carmelo Anthony - 1.9 3PM/41% clip

C : Anthony Davis - 0.7 3PM/27% clip 

51 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I’ve seen it already.

DeRozan is probably too good of a player to not take if he wants to come for the mini MLE, but it’s gonna make spacing almost nonexistent. They would have to stagger him and Westbrook a good amount. Vogel probably gonna be pulling out his hair lol.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’ve seen it already.

DeRozan is probably too good of a player to not take if he wants to come for the mini MLE, but it’s gonna make spacing almost nonexistent. They would have to stagger him and Westbrook a good amount. Vogel probably gonna be pulling out his hair lol.

LeGM and Klutch determine who the Lakers bring in, lets be honest. On draft night there was a report that the front office was divided about the Westbrook trade. Then a few hours later it leaked that LeBron/AD had met with Russ weeks ago to discuss him coming to LA, lol. 

My insider sources told me it was coming while @CWood21 couldn't even understand basic NBA concepts. 

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Assuming the Lakers finish the super team by adding DeMar and Melo...

PG: Russell Westbrook - 1.3 3PM/31% clip

SG: DeMar DeRozan - 0.3 3PM/25% clip

SF: LeBron James - 2.3 3PM/36% clip

PF: Carmelo Anthony - 1.9 3PM/41% clip

C : Anthony Davis - 0.7 3PM/27% clip 

Davis shot 33-34% the previous few years before last year.

But, yeah there is so few 3PA among those guys. Really wish we got Hield.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Davis shot 33-34% the previous few years before last year.

But, yeah there is so few 3PA among those guys. Really wish we got Hield.

Russ also shot sub 30% from 3 in 5/6 years before last season. You guys need shooters in the worst way, wonder if there are any legs to the DeMar rumors.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

LeGM and Klutch determine who the Lakers bring in, lets be honest. On draft night there was a report that the front office was divided about the Westbrook trade. Then a few hours later it leaked that LeBron/AD had met with Russ weeks ago to discuss him coming to LA, lol. 

My insider sources told me it was coming while @CWood21 couldn't even understand basic NBA concepts. 

Still struggling to read I see.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Just admit my sources were right, you were wrong, it's okay.

Was I wrong though?  The rumored deal was THT, Schroder, and Harrell for Westbrook.  Neither THT nor Schroder were involved in that Westbrook deal so...

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If Russ attempts 4+ 3PT a game just shoot me.

Russ last year hit 1.3 3's on a 31% clip and Schroder hit 1.2 3's on a 33% clip. 😳

Also looks like the Buddy talks are dead, reportedly the Wizards don't want Dennis.

Just now, CWood21 said:

Was I wrong though?  The rumored deal was THT, Schroder, and Harrell for Westbrook.  Neither THT nor Schroder were involved in that Westbrook deal so...

It's not about the route, it's getting to the destination that matters. LeBron/AD following Russ wife on IG likely happened during their meeting a couple of weeks ago. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

It's not about the route, it's getting to the destination that matters. LeBron/AD following Russ wife on IG likely happened during their meeting a couple of weeks ago. 

I never once said Westbrook couldn't be a Laker.  I sad that the rumored trade would be even more illegal than the Bucks botched S&T for Bogie.

• Like 1