NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

not me. i was all in on brown. i remember watching this draft at a bar in stowe, vermont and freaking out. i did go to senior night to see dunn's last home game, tho. 

richardson is going to be a really great fit, imo. likely better than Fournier who needs the ball a bit. But maybe Fournier does come back. Dunn fits into the trade exception made by trading Kanter last year which was going to expire this weekend.

Richardson is unbelievably terrible.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Do they have the full MLE to give out? Might be hard to get him with the mini but you have the French connection with Rudy.

Tax payer MLE, the Jazz beat writer for the Athletic said he's our main target in free agency, and he's getting paid like $9M from the Hornets regardless and has made close to $180M in his career. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Tax payer MLE, the Jazz beat writer for the Athletic said he's our main target in free agency, and he's getting paid like $9M from the Hornets regardless and has made close to $180M in his career. 

Clippers gonna try to use the taxpayer on him as well.

Rudy better be recruiting.

13 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

ok thanks bud i dont actually watch the nba so i appreciate the info

I was ecstatic to trade the best shooter in the league for him last year. Was thinking he was going to be a #3. It’s not salt. He’s terrible. Maybe he’s better with you guys but he’s really bad.

Im glad we got Moses Brown in it. He can’t be any worse than Willie Cauley-Stein.

51 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn’t see that post, but amazing that some people still don’t realize this.

”But, LeGM is more than just a player…”

He should've tampered harder the other two years in LA.

“With [Russell] Westbrook now headed to Los Angeles, multiple league personnel contacted by B/R expect there to be significant interest from several veterans, including DeMar DeRozan, Rudy Gay and Carmelo Anthony, to forgo higher salary opportunities elsewhere and join the Lakers in pursuit of a championship,” wrote Jake Fischer of Bleacher Report.

@TheRealMcCoy