NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Read somewhere that the Celtics are thinking of bringing back the King of the Fourth. Anyone got a source on that? (its Isaiah Thomas for the uninitiated)

Boston, I’m told, has interest in an Isaiah Thomas reunion, with new Celtics president of basketball operations Brad Stevens known to be one of Thomas’ biggest fans - Marc Stein

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I thought Payne was signing for 6 million and Ramona not plugged in lol.

They pulled out once they knew they could sign one of the best backup PG's in the league that not even stats could define in Caruso. 

Alec Burks is also expected to re-sign with the Knicks on a three-year agreement worth roughly $30 million. Nerlens Noel seems likely to return to Madison Square Garden on a deal worth slightly more than $10 million annually.

Knicks cleared $60M in cap space for Fouriner, Alec Burks, and Cam Payne. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I thought Payne was signing for 6 million and Ramona not plugged in lol.

With Shamet as the backup SG who can’t guard a folding chair I think Caruso is the better fit.  I doubt Payne gets that low of a deal. 

New York may be the best destination for Schroder. The Knicks are widely rumored to have centered their sights on Evan Fournier, whom New York general manager Scott Perry once traded for when he was in Orlando's front office. That would add the secondary ball-handler the Knicks desire, assuming the Bulls poach Ball and Derrick Rose.