College Football 2021

plan9misfit

8 hours ago, Northland said:

Miracles doe exist.  Michigan just thumped Ohio State!  As a long suffering Michigan fan it was beautiful to watch.  297 yards rushing.  Somewhere Bo Schembechler is smiling.  

I still haven’t come down from Cloud 9, old friend. You and I have suffered for an eternity on this site, and we FINALLY got our just due. If we win next week, we’re in the college football playoff.

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:
18 hours ago, Northland said:

Miracles doe exist.  Michigan just thumped Ohio State!  As a long suffering Michigan fan it was beautiful to watch.  297 yards rushing.  Somewhere Bo Schembechler is smiling.  

I still haven’t come down from Cloud 9, old friend. You and I have suffered for an eternity on this site, and we FINALLY got our just due. If we win next week, we’re in the college football playoff.

Good luck fellas.

Iowa has surprised me before, but this one would probably take the cake. I have faith their D can keep it close. Iowa’s offense though…😂

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:
18 hours ago, Northland said:

You guys know I rarely watch college, but I watched that game rooting for Blue just for you plan. I didnt know you went there North or you would have been included in my rooting interest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You guys know I rarely watch college, but I watched that game rooting for Blue just for you plan. I didnt know you went there North or you would have been included in my rooting interest. 

I never went there but they have been my college team since the mid 70's.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Good luck fellas.

Iowa has surprised me before, but this one would probably take the cake. I have faith their D can keep it close. Iowa’s offense though…😂

I just hope Michigan didn't spend everything they had on OSU.  Iowa's d is solid.  You will have your hands full with our bookend pass rushers.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Good luck fellas.

It’ll be a tough game for us. We always struggle against Iowa, and we have no idea how if we’ll be able to get back up for the game emotionally given what we experienced yesterday. Regardless, we got a 10 year monkey off our back, and Harbaugh FINALLY got a signature win.

14 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Wow. You turn $12m from LSU to go to USC and the dying pac 12?

This is a home run hire for USC. 

He can become the king of the west. Most of his Oklahoma 2023 class was cali kids. And doesn’t have to deal with the SEC. 

…and…Trolled the hell out of LSU. Lol