Foles to Indy a Possibility?

soulman

So am I on a "Mission From God" to get people to save their own ***** by getting vaccinated?  You bet your sweet *** I am sans the God part maybe.  I haven't asked him directly but then I don't believe he disapproves.

B001BR7CZW_TheBluesBrothers_UXNB1._SX1080_.jpg

I'm soulman.....and I approve of this message.

48 minutes ago, soulman said:

There are 253,768,092 adults over the age of 18 in the US.  The number of people in the US who have received at least one COVID shot: 183,237,046   (72% of the adult population/56% of the total population). 

According to the CDC the number of US deaths which may be attributed to vaccinations is 6079.

Rounding off the numbers that a mortality rate of just .003%

To date (7/24/21) there have been 36, 380 US motor vehicle deaths this year alone.  Over 38,000 last year.   So we're all 6x plus more likely to die climbing into our cars, SUVs, or pick-em-up trucks and driving wherever that we are to die from a shot in the arm that's 99.43% effective at preventing death from a COVID infection.  So why do these dumb anti-vax sonuvabitches drive?  The highways of America are a death trap.  F'n morons.

To date (8/4/21) there have been 631,148 US deaths attributable to COVID-2.

That's a mortality rate of 2.49%.

Inline image

What are you going on about 

If Foles truly blocked a trade to Philly at the beginning of the offseason because he didn’t want to play w/behind Wentz again I’m sure he’d be all for the same story in Indy. 

Edited by Ty21

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

What are you going on about 

Just a follow up to Uncle Buck's posts about people not trusting the vaccine despite overwhelming evidence that saves lives yet they'll trust every single lie and liar who tells them to take the risk and avoid it even when those same people have themselves been vaccinated.  In private of course.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

If Foles truly blocked a trade to Philly at the beginning of the offseason because he didn’t want to play w/behind Wentz again I’m sure he’d be all for the same story in Indy. 

It seemed like it was more about not wanting to move his family to Philly again.  Indy is much closer to Chicago so we can probably assume he wouldn't move them to Indy or at least not immediately.  Playing for Frank Reich also comes into play.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It depends on what you mean by black and white.

However, the starting QB for an NFL franchise isn't a taxicab driver or a sous chef. So, the whole situation changes dramatically. As you pointed out, Cousins will most likely be forced to miss time...simply because he's a moron, and a zealot. Plus, his irresponsibility sets an absolutely horrible example for fans of the team. 

The Vikings should be going about extracting millions from him, right away. 

I agree.

Maybe we should have camps to educate people.   They really need to be re-educated.

We could call them re-education camps.  

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Guys, I apologize for even bringing it up.  I was just trying to shed some light on how the other side thinks, but I should have just left well enough alone.  It's an argument that nobody can ever win.  Sorry.  :(

No need to apologize.  I'm the one who took it and ran with it if only because I'm sick and tired of seeing people die so needlessly.  If just one person read my post and decided to stop resisting and get vaccinated then I accomplished my purpose.  I don't want my friends to die either.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 4

On 8/7/2021 at 9:06 PM, HuskieBear said:

I'd see if NYJ will take Foles for Wims. Wims is down to 6-7 on their depth chart, and foles is probably better behind wilson than josh johnson, morgan(?), and whoever the other guy is

Wilson played like dog **** in their game scrimmage this weekend. hopefully that helps with foles' trade market there

• Like 1