Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

On 8/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, jasonwbantle said:

1- where the hell is @Malfatron

2- who the hell is Josh?

3- why isn’t anyone chimed in on why/how I was blocked from getting to know pickle last night? 

I think this needs to be considered. jason, who we now know was good, attempted to investigate Pickle and was blocked. jason was killed for his trouble.

My question:

Why Preacher GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I did all I could. If people want to switch back to one of those two I'll happily do so as well.

I'm not going to throw away my vote though - I know Hokie has a higher chance of being scum than than myself (0%).

I feel like you should just edit suicide to save us the vote. 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I think this needs to be considered. jason, who we now know was good, attempted to investigate Pickle and was blocked. jason was killed for his trouble.

My question:

Two possibilities really

1 - someone had a roleblock and used it on jason. who jason visited was coincidental. this is probably more likely.

2 - pickle has an ability that prevents investigations in addition to his "pardon"... which would likely put his actual role as scum godfather.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

Is this where like supporting evidence from quotes showing supposed misstatements/lies might go to be helpful???

Best not hold breath for it

So you know hokie is a misvote???

Interesting indeed

Know is far from accurate. "Know" that if Nacho wants it its probably a mislynch

Also, have you read the thread. I've quoted Nacho multiple times in regards to what he has done. I dont have the time or want to to go back and read to find/quote. But if you want to ignore when I have brought it up before I will see if I can in an hour or so, wasting my precious time lol

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Know is far from accurate. "Know" that if Nacho wants it its probably a mislynch

Also, have you read the thread. I've quoted Nacho multiple times in regards to what he has done. I dont have the time or want to to go back and read to find/quote. But if you want to ignore when I have brought it up before I will see if I can in an hour or so, wasting my precious time lol

no you've constantly been strawmanning me

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My question:

Jason made a pretty strong post about having a power role.... page 17 responding to raves.

Jason getting blocked n1 is not a surprise ....if it was a scum roleblock.

Possibility exists that pickle was protected from abilities targeting him n1.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i'm yellowstone aligned yes.

and if you are actually yellowstone aligned I hope you do not.

I am but I am also willing to tell you that to prove that you are assigned a character that is bad in this game so you have to be removed. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have.  I don't recall anything specific enough to have it sway my read at this point.  

I believe you have said things consistently on this topic.  I have asked for some specifics on the case material....and here we are yet again.