Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yes. What does that have to do with you being wrong on squire?

Lmao what does me being wrong on squire have to do with the discussion we were having moments ago?

Holy deflection Batman. 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:50 PM, Dome said:

squire.

I made my case before night based on thread play (squire is one of the few who didn’t understand my lolclaim was just a joke, his first thought was that I was a investigator am that snoops for bad cover roles) and pickle (The Godfather) totally glossed over it completely and said “I can’t believe nobody has a case other than me or nacho”

squire is scum and is literally mocking in thread (his “oh precious” post doesn’t even make sense if he’s town and a gif earlier) … but you’re right, people are hung up on it

i probably won’t push it much further, those days are past me. But that’s my read. 

if it’s right I’m gonna gloat post game again so nbd 

Good post here.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Secondly I’m pretty sure you don’t understand wifom cause you take way too much at absolute face value 

I've been accused of reading way too far into things while also being accused of taking way too much at absolute face value.

... and both are probably true. *shrug*