Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

From my perspective: if you're town, it's easy; he claimed an important town character and said to vote Nacho. So, you vote Nacho. If Nacho flips town, Pickle is the #1 target.

Wait, what? I know you're new, but using last game as an example, Josh claimed a town power role and he was...wait for it...lying. Scum can lie. Just because Pickle is claiming a town power role doesn't mean he is to be automatically believed and we should just blindly follow him. Maybe if he was claiming the main character, because if he was lying, he could easily be counter-claimed. But he's not. That character has just as good odds of being a cover role as it does being his actual role.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Wait, what? I know you're new, but using last game as an example, Josh claimed a town power role and he was...wait for it...lying. Scum can lie. Just because Pickle is claiming a town power role doesn't mean he is to be automatically believed and we should just blindly follow him. Maybe if he was claiming the main character, because if he was lying, he could easily be counter-claimed. But he's not. That character has just as good odds of being a cover role as it does being his actual role.

Better odds than a ranch hand aye

Just now, swoosh said:

He has been hinting at this role all game. I took his comment (at least 50+ pages ago) to mean a government position. That's exactly what it is. He has been targeted for days by a group of others that I've had suspicions about.

Now, is it possible that he's lying? Absolutely. Regardless, Nacho has been scummy anyway. Him calling out Nacho while revealing a character consistent with his hints, and one that wasn't fed to him by someone else leading up to the reveal (like Josh was fed by Nacho last game) tells me that this is a worthwhile risk to take.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

He has been hinting at this role all game. I took his comment (at least 50+ pages ago) to mean a government position. That's exactly what it is. He has been targeted for days by a group of others that I've had suspicions about.

Now, is it possible that he's lying? Absolutely. Regardless, Nacho has been scummy anyway. Him calling out Nacho while revealing a character consistent with his hints, and one that wasn't fed to him by someone else leading up to the reveal (like Josh was fed by Nacho last game) tells me that this is a worthwhile risk to take.

ET called me guvna also. They scum together big dog open them sheeples