Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

14 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I don't need to offer independent thoughts, I am a civ with no powers. I need to identify civs with powers and trust them. Nacho misled me to vote for Josh and also pointed out TL. Josh was a wrong guess, so now I have to punish Nacho for being wrong. I will do the same to Orca if he guess wrongly (but I don't think he will).  I suspect TL is a good guy. 

You didn't vote matts on d1 or d2?   Why are you attributing your voting actions to him?

I suppose you can either attribute my confusion to 200iq level scum play or trouble keeping up.

I need to go back and figure out what Nacho talked me into a few days ago, I know he talked me into the wrong thing. He had a list of 4 people that he guaranteed contained a baddy - including me and TL.

Just now, HokieHigh said:

I suppose you can either attribute my confusion to 200iq level scum play or trouble keeping up.

I need to go back and figure out what Nacho talked me into a few days ago, I know he talked me into the wrong thing. He had a list of 4 people that he guaranteed contained a baddy - including me and TL.

So you’re scum