Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Exactly?!?! As town, why would you say "votes for this guy are wasted votes!" if you DON'T KNOW THAT GUY IS SCUM?! Why even say something like that when you don't know?!

so ask yourself, why would a scum teammate make that much of an obvious stance to try to save a teammate?    the target lands squarely on his back with such vocal defense.  

It is part of why I am suspicious of you for your subtle resistance/questioning of the josh vote line on D1.   That, to me, is how a teammate might act trying to get votes off but not be too obvious about it

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You know I’m town. Your willingness to not take much of a stance lately with so many possible options is now starting to concern me.

I don't know you're town but I don't think you are scum based on other interactions.

I'm not sure what you mean by the other thing. I've been pretty straightforward with my thoughts today

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so ask yourself, why would a scum teammate make that much of an obvious stance to try to save a teammate?    the target lands squarely on his back with such vocal defense.  

It is part of why I am suspicious of you for your subtle resistance/questioning of the josh vote line on D1.   That, to me, is how a teammate might act trying to get votes off but not be too obvious about it

No, I agree. I don't think it would make sense to do that unless Josh's role was important enough to save. It doesn't make his decision to do that any less questionable from a town perspective.

I mean... he calls votes against Josh "wasted votes" and gets a pass, but I ask why people are voting Josh and I'm a suspect.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

We seem to be generating sides here. Can someone draw a line down the middle for me so I can see what side I think is probably town?

@Scoundrel  I think this VC here sums up the lines pretty well.  Raves pulled his vote off someone (pickle I think) and never made another 1.   Not sure where dome and the other player is

Pickle - 5 - Nacho, Tk3, swoosh, Scoundrel, squire12
Nacho - 4 - TL, Hokie, Pickle, Orca

Orca- 1 - ET

squire12 - 1 - Dome

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No, I agree. I don't think it would make sense to do that unless Josh's role was important enough to save. It doesn't make his decision to do that any less questionable from a town perspective.

I mean... he calls votes against Josh "wasted votes" and gets a pass, but I ask why people are voting Josh and I'm a suspect.

They were wasted votes. Josh is a good guy. He deserved to be here. There are other scum in this game that don’t.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Scoundrel  I think this VC here sums up the lines pretty well.  Raves pulled his vote off someone (pickle I think) and never made another 1.   Not sure where dome and the other player is

Pickle - 5 - Nacho, Tk3, swoosh, Scoundrel, squire12
Nacho - 4 - TL, Hokie, Pickle, Orca

Orca- 1 - ET

squire12 - 1 - Dome

Got it. 

you don't have to agree with it.   But it is how I am reading it.  feel free to make your own judgements on things.  as you have probably gathered, multiple town players can read the same post and reach multiple different conclusions.

... but... he was scum? It's not about Josh being a good guy or not. If you're town, and he's scum, you shouldn't want him here. I mean, right?

I can want whoever I want to be here. I could have wanted him to be the last scum here. Why not? He’s my friend. You are not my friend. You should have taken his place.