Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

31 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Nacho could have provided an alternative to Squire and himself and myself when it was clear it would land on him or Squire. He claims he knew Squire was was civ but let him live.

TL refused to offer any viable options except Squire knowing that Dome and ET were voting there. 

Both are sus moves.

actually it was going to land on you or squire, of which my vote was placed in the best spot for squire to live. i pretty strongly advocated an et80 lynch but no one went for it.

32 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Anyone up for a TK3 vote?

absolutely not

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

actually it was going to land on you or squire, of which my vote was placed in the best spot for squire to live. i pretty strongly advocated an et80 lynch but no one went for it.

absolutely not

I was more than willing to go ET. I still am. I made that clear. You didn't make a push at all.

It's utterly ridiculous that people are suggesting that Nacho didn't want to go after ET. He voted for him for a large percentage of the last day +

It's also ridiculous to be asserting that Nacho was somehow against Squire or okay with Squire being the vote

Like, where in the hell are you people coming from? You can't seriously be having these reads. You're either subconsciously bending the actuality of what happened to try to justify the conclusions you already have - or you're scum trying to lay groundwork

But really.. those takes are SO bad

I like you TL.. I thought you did great last game. If you're town, I know I'm being hard on you. I still like you and I'm sorry for how harsh I am

But like.. how are you trying to spread these narratives right now?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I like you TL.. I thought you did great last game. If you're town, I know I'm being hard on you. I still like you and I'm sorry for how harsh I am

But like.. how are you trying to spread these narratives right now?

Well, I'm being blamed for the squire lynch, and I certainly deserve some blame, but this after-the-fact "I had a strong town read on him" from people who never made any argument to try and save him is just... rich. Like, I don't get it.

From my raw, new guy perspective: if I'm town, and I have a "strong town read" on someone, and that person has votes with two hours to go, and one of the guys who is voting for that "strong town read" says "I'LL VOTE FOR ANY OF THESE PEOPLE", and one of those people (ET) matches the wants of the guy with the "strong town read" of the guy with votes....

... really? Seriously? Is it really just me here? I don't understand at all.

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Scoundrel expressed that he felt squire was scum. Dome expressed that he felt squire was scum. squire seemed convinced that I'm scum, and I'm town. The "town" in this game, who had "strong town reads" on squire, did next to nothing to save him.

What?

I do that to every player often. I probably accuse every player of being scum every game. It’s my lack of confidence in my reads. And with squire I like to poke at him look at our exchanges. And my likes to his responses when I would call him scum.

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Scoundrel expressed that he felt squire was scum. Dome expressed that he felt squire was scum. squire seemed convinced that I'm scum, and I'm town. The "town" in this game, who had "strong town reads" on squire, did next to nothing to save him.

What?

I tried to save him did I not? And you called it scummy. I said I’d have him replace me which I indeed tried to do.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I tried to save him did I not? And you called it scummy. I said I’d have him replace me which I indeed tried to do.

I mean, you tried to save him in the strangest way possible. Had you just made the case for any other person on my list, and not said "well, he's going to replace me anyway, so you won't be getting rid of him" (what?), I would have voted elsewhere. That strange comment, and it's possible implications, were the thing that pushed me not to take my vote off of him. (A vote that had been there for the majority of the day.)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean, you tried to save him in the strangest way possible. Had you just made the case for any other person on my list, and not said "well, he's going to replace me anyway, so you won't be getting rid of him" (what?), I would have voted elsewhere. That strange comment, and it's possible implications, were the thing that pushed me not to take my vote off of him. (A vote that had been there for the majority of the day.)

Take accountability. I didn’t push you to do anything you scum 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

source.gif

One hour to go. My vote is on squire, of who you have a "strong town read". I say that I'm willing to vote ET, squire, Tk3 or Nacho.

You say... nothing. You don't say "lets go ET", something I wanted since swoosh flipped. You don't say "I have a strong town read on squire, go elsewhere". Just... nothing.

That's something I really don't understand about this game... unless you really are scum, in which case it makes perfect sense.