Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

13 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I think the next decision is pretty clearly between two: 

Not only was Scoundrel a staunch Josh defender, he was pushing no vote for much of yesterday.

Interestingly, Nacho has done his best to try and pull attention away from Scoundrel, even claiming that he's getting "town reads" from Scoundrel, and lumping him in with me. Even better, Nacho voted Josh early just to jump off of Josh at the end.

Lastly, when Josh knew he was the target, he shifted his vote to... Nacho. He was clearly trying to mask Nacho on his way out.

Me going after Scoundrel and Nacho will likely make me their target, but it is what it is. I think it's pretty clear.

Naw man I can’t go after you lol. I’m Colby I am what Bucs was (a Ranch hand). Now let’s dive into those we know as scum avoid main targets. They clearly chose Bucs because they believed he would not be watched or protected. 

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Naw man I can’t go after you lol. I’m Colby I am what Bucs was (a Ranch hand). Now let’s dive into those we know as scum avoid main targets. They clearly chose Bucs because they believed he would not be watched or protected. 

Probably because most of us forgot he was in the game.

8 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nacho

if he flips town I’m gonna vote one of you three who have been posting so hard to lynch Him. But I’m gonna guess he is in fact scum as you guys have made good points 

Following the group and willing to vote yet unwilling to be responsible of a possible bad outcome.

Why would you set that up in such a limited thought process?

• Like 1

Also it's extremely stressful when you wake up and your PC won't turn on, even turning it on and off doesn't work.  Thankfully after taking it out to the garage and blowing out all the built up dust and hooking it all back up, it started working again.

Just now, Raves said:

Also it's extremely stressful when you wake up and your PC won't turn on, even turning it on and off doesn't work.  Thankfully after taking it out to the garage and blowing out all the built up dust and hooking it all back up, it started working again.

Ron Burgundy Battle GIF

Did you look like this blowing into it?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Following the group and willing to vote yet unwilling to be responsible of a possible bad outcome.

Why would you set that up in such a limited thought process?

You’re good at reading people mi amigo. Which of these players would lead a hit campaign on Bucs in their scum chat? I’m thinking one of the twins. 

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

It'd be like... man, bcb isn't just out here killing people, he's destroying their PCs too.