Preseason WK1: Washington @ New England

turtle28

I think Washington found it’s new kicker & he kicks for the Patriots! It’s either this kid kicking or Nick Folk if they cut Folk to go with this kid.

Don’t be shocked if Rivera doesn’t cut Hop & sign one of them when they’re cut if Hop doesn’t kick better the rest of this game and next game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Wasn’t thrilled with the OL there in the first quarter. Leno got plowed by Judon, Cosmi got bullied around a fair amount. I’m a little concerned about how the OT play is going to hold up.

I don’t see how Lucas isn’t our starting RT if Cosmi doesn’t block better at the point of attack. I understand they want Cosmi to be a long term starter, but they should play the best guy.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I still believe the guy we wanted resigned with the Bills.

Yeah, Milano, but Eric Wilson signed with the Eagles for only $2.75 million, we could’ve signed him and he would’ve been a huge upgrade at WLB or we could’ve re-signed KPL. Bostic is not an OLB. It’s idiotic to put him there IMO. 

Looking like Khaleke Hudson time to me!

Edited by turtle28

Just now, MikeT14 said:

I still believe the guy we wanted resigned with the Bills.

I agree with you. I would have been all over Milano, and what a LB corps that would be if they could have landed him. 

Maybe they wouldn’t have drafted Jamin Davis then, but that would have been quite a trio if they had. 

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Good to see Bates get involved there with a nice play. Really hoping he grabs that TE2 spot, because his blocking will be valuable if he can get on the field. Do not want him to be sitting in favor of JAGs like Hemingway and Seals-Jones. 

Agreed. He’s shown well so far, nice blocking & a nice catch over the middle in traffic.

Edited by turtle28