Preseason WK1: Washington @ New England

turtle28

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I thought it was more because he was dancing too much like with the juke & he hesitated, but it’s something to watch for I guess. 

Maybe we should sign Adrian Peterson.

Do you think Gibson’s Career is over?

No. Just think he’s not fully healed. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

No. Just think he’s not fully healed. 

It’s been 9 months since he hurt his toe. If he doesn’t have his burst back, that’s a major issue. I’m not going to overreact to it right now but it’s something to keep an eye on.

A little surprised that they didn’t talk more about Chase Young there. Wynn is kind of a short-arm tackle, and he just ate him up. That was his classic go-to move from back at Ohio State, the Larry Johnson swipe, now we’ll see if he can add a couple counters after whipping him with that one on the first real drop back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

A little surprised that they didn’t talk more about Chase Young there. Wynn is kind of a short-arm tackle, and he just ate him up. That was his classic go-to move from back at Ohio State, the Larry Johnson swipe, now we’ll see if he can add a couple counters after whipping him with that one on the first real drop back. 

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

I think it’s a major mistake to play Bostic at OLB. I know we want Jamin to learn and be our long term MLB but Bostic at OLB is going to be a disaster against TEs & slot WRs in space.

Jon Bostic still being on this roster is a major mistake. Money should’ve been spent at LB.