Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, HokieHigh said:

someone asked what the case is against you. i am pointing out that you want to pre-set up a tie vote, which enables last minute mafia swings. 

Or double town deaths etc.  Ties in this game setup highly favor mafia/scum if all tied die 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

oh... you're talking about Day 2 votes?

honey, please don't pretend like you ONLY started voting for me just now

what you're talking about with my tie vote plans is (at absolute best) a weak excuse at your predetermined bias and determination to vote for me

matthew broderick animation GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Just now, HokieHigh said:

someone asked what the case is against you. i am pointing out that you want to pre-set up a tie vote, which enables last minute mafia swings. mafia to expose themselves if they feel like they have to - or gives us 2 shots at a town driven vote, which is mathematically the best chance at killing scum

fixed it for you

and if THAT is the case against me, then why were you voting for me yesterday AND before I made those posts today?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

what planned last minutes votes?

the VC at 7:43 was the same VC as 8:01

you clearly don't understand what last minute movements look like

scum knew both options were town, so they just sat on it.. they were satisfied with either outcome and therefore didn't make ANY last minute moves that might put a spotlight on them

why you talking about last minute moves last night?

Seriously GIF by Debby Ryan

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Or double town deaths etc.  Ties in this game setup highly favor mafia/scum if all tied die 

you're smarter than this

MAXIMIZING day votes and/or town directed night hits has the side effect of MINIMIZING scum directed night hits

You always want to increase the things that have a higher % likelihood of success, and decreasing the things have have a virtually 0% chance of success

It's just math

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

you're smarter than this

MAXIMIZING day votes and/or town directed night hits has the side effect of MINIMIZING scum directed night hits

You always want to increase the things that have a higher % likelihood of success, and decreasing the things have have a virtually 0% chance of success

It's just math

Math says 2-3-4 town die on the lynch and another 2 at night (based on TL claim) = game over by d2 or 3 lol