Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm currently in the process of deciding whether or not to start a 1:1 with you, believe and follow you, or be a free thinker.

You cant do a 1:1 with me because i think youre town.

it would have to be a 3 pronged approach...you hunt me, i hunt jason, and maybe jason will hunt you

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You cant do a 1:1 with me because i think youre town.

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it would have to be a 3 pronged approach...you hunt me, i hunt jason, and maybe jason will hunt you

If you're right (and no offense guys) about Jason and Sanchez, Squire is clearly the brains behind the operation...and those early hits seem a bit...well, random, making me think someone else is in there leading the charge with Squire as well. 

I do agree that the Jason/Sanchez dilemma needs/needed solved, and quite frankly, that's why I'm usually adamant against a D1-D2 line that involves a really good player like TK3 without a guilty invest.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So, to amend, the lynch trains should be jason and sanchez tommorrow, of which jason seems like the better choice

dont you agree @MWil23

@Matts4313 he's doing it again. That thing where he asks a totally manipulative question guiding you in a response with an assumed outcome, like what I do with my 3 year old:

"Do you want to run to bed or do you want Daddy to carry you to bed?"

Malf, you're doing this to cause me paranoia, and now I'm actually engaged in the game and contemplating an earlier regular return than anticipated. I blame you for this. :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 he's doing it again. That thing where he asks a totally manipulative question guiding you in a response with an assumed outcome, like what I do with my 3 year old:

"Do you want to run to bed or do you want Daddy to carry you to bed?"

Malf, you're doing this to cause me paranoia, and now I'm actually engaged in the game and contemplating an earlier regular return than anticipated. I blame you for this. :)

1. come give me more drinks, @Matts4313 ive grown to enjoy looking forward to that every night

2. youre right. that comment was tailored toward you lol 

• Like 1