Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N1, no gun flavor, makes sense as it wouldn't appear until N2 if there's a smith.

No gun flavor N2.

Gun flavor on Swoosh, some variation and flavor of a strongman hit on Forge.

I don't believe that there's a gunsmith and I'm pretty confident that BCB is lying. Ironically, by BCB claiming a failed hit on Matts, he's trying to distance, and he's doing the opposite.

He's also CLEARLY setting it up for when Matts isn't lynched him being able to say that he's the unhittable GF to gain town credit.

BCB

I'm good with Bcb. I feel pretty confident there as well 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Very interesting.

I tend to think the loudest voices are often the loudest for a reason. I recall a few games ago where Nacho was (loudly and aggressively) pushing the narrative while Matts sat in the shadows.

I'm good with either Hokie or BCB/Matts, but I tend to think that Hokie might be the right play (based on the silence thing above). If bcb is lying, he's drawing attention to himself in the process, which seems almost... intentional.

Don't think we are there yet, though he is a suspect 

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N1, no gun flavor, makes sense as it wouldn't appear until N2 if there's a smith.

No gun flavor N2.

Gun flavor on Swoosh, some variation and flavor of a strongman hit on Forge.

I don't believe that there's a gunsmith and I'm pretty confident that BCB is lying. Ironically, by BCB claiming a failed hit on Matts, he's trying to distance, and he's doing the opposite.

He's also CLEARLY setting it up for when Matts isn't lynched him being able to say that he's the unhittable GF to gain town credit.

BCB

this is really awful.  I actually have a decent idea who gave me the gun if you'd like me to out that person

On 8/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, HokieHigh said:

Matts

Found this post (on page 134) super interesting: with 14 minutes before night, Hokie comes out and puts a vote out on Matts. It's only the second vote on Matts at that time (Nacho was on Matts prior). Forge jumps onto Matts as well, making the vote for Matts close, so Hokie jumps off of Matts with no reasoning or explanation.

Could that've been scum trying to distance themselves from each other without risking being the vote? Or is it nothing? (It's probably nothing.)

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

this is really awful.  I actually have a decent idea who gave me the gun if you'd like me to out that person

Maybe it is awful, and to be fair, I know:

1. Nothing about the theme

2. Nothing about whether or not the flavor is relevant in any capacity

Given that there aren't any flips of any sort, it's basically impossible to say either way.

Unvote

TBH, Orca is giving me some weird vibes.

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think I see it too. I went back and reread going back to N2 in some places.

I think that the scum team is:

Matts

The Orca

Hokie

The following are unverified to a degree but I'm reading them as Town:

*Blue 

*Sanchez

*BCB

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe it is awful, and to be fair, I know:

1. Nothing about the theme

2. Nothing about whether or not the flavor is relevant in any capacity

Given that there aren't any flips of any sort, it's basically impossible to say either way.

Unvote

TBH, Orca is giving me some weird vibes.

Yea I never been a fan of not giving the flip after the phase. It totally gives mafia a large advantage imo 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TL;DR on what I've said today:

I don't believe for a second that Matts would just roll over like this and have such a transparent cut and dry voting out of himself without there being some sort of plan and/or wrinkle here.

Yes, exactly. Exactly. Combined with Hokie's inconsistencies with Daniel, I think a Hokie vote makes sense. (Someone mentioned a strongman in this game. Considering I lost three serum's N1, that would make sense. Perhaps Matts' over-the-topness is intentional to protect Hokie.)

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I'm good with Bcb. I feel pretty confident there as well 

Considering I hinted at someone really trusting me last night, and thus could somewhat corroborate BCB to a degree, I find this response to be somewhat interesting.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Some of you are really starting to trust me, so I'll try not to let you down. I guess we all have to shoot our shot and go for it at some point. 

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Alright guys, time for me to step up and help us bring this home. 

I'm going to meme over your corpse Orca