Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

@MWil23 As I stated already.  I pick someone and any info that they get I also receive.  That's why I was upset when you revealed that you got the same results.  I wanted to keep choosing you and giving out your information to draw the hit so even after I was dead you could keep looking for people.

N1-Pickle had No info to be learned

N2-Mwil I was told "Here's what MWil learned:" and then the flavor text you got.

N3-Jason had No info to be learned

N4-Mal had no Infor to be learned.

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Blue

Good vote tbh. He's going to have to come in and say something other than "Trust me, I'm a good guy". Same with @bcb1213.

Also, can you really quick go back and walk me through what exactly you did/what you are, because it sounds very redundant with the sauce.

For the record, I don't buy all of these protectors/protections in correlation with the finding and giving of sauces. @Malfatron do we agree here? That seems super OP.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

@MWil23 As I stated already.  I pick someone and any info that they get I also receive.  That's why I was upset when you revealed that you got the same results.  I wanted to keep choosing you and giving out your information to draw the hit so even after I was dead you could keep looking for people.

N2-Mwil I was told "Here's what MWil learned:" and then the flavor text you got.

So you visited Jason the same night that I did?

Unfortunately, all of this information has been said via thread and holds no real flavor.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you visited Jason the same night that I did?

Unfortunately, all of this information has been said via thread and holds no real flavor.

Surprisingly yes.  I'm tired of him and wanted to verify if he had no ability or not hoping to catch him in a lie.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good vote tbh. He's going to have to come in and say something other than "Trust me, I'm a good guy". Same with @bcb1213.

Also, can you really quick go back and walk me through what exactly you did/what you are, because it sounds very redundant with the sauce.

For the record, I don't buy all of these protectors/protections in correlation with the finding and giving of sauces. @Malfatron do we agree here? That seems super OP.

I don't have an active night ability unfortunately.  Why I was super excited to get a gun to do something 

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

Not that I know how your ability specifically works. But wouldn't you have gotten a failed hit message for Malf? 

On 8/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, bucsfan333 said:
  • swoosh - Hit N3
  • Pickle Rick
  • Dome - Hit N2
  • TheKillerNacho - Hit N2
  • Matts4313 - Lynched N4
  • Tk3 - Lynched N2
  • Forge - Hit N3
  • Karnage84 - Lynched N1
  • Daniel - Hit N1

Dead Town

• squire12 - Lynched N3

Dead Scum

• The Orca

Weird flavor with a two person/one person protecting the other writeup. Not a killer last night though.

• Malfatron

Blocked N1-N3, not a killer those nights.

• Raves

Claimed the following:

41 minutes ago, Raves said:

• HokieHigh

I'm still not exactly sure what he is and what he does.

• JoshstraDaymus

Gunsmith, Town

• bcb1213

Claimed to not have an active night move and claimed an attempted shot on Matts N3

• Blue

"Don't worry, I'm Town, you can trust me. Please ignore my sporadic activity and general lack of willingness to scum hunt."

~Blue (probably)

• TL-TwoWinsAway

Weird starting out with protection and then having it taken away for whatever reason ability

• jasonwbantle

Stays at home and watches TV, confirmed not a killer on N3

• 11sanchez11

Totally unverified except for Malf tried to shoot him, confirmed by Malf and the host.

• Pickle

Confirmed not a killer N2, flipped town

• MWil23

Myself

Blue, Sanchez, Raves, BCB, TL are all basically completely unverified, and while Orca has been somewhat suspect, he wasn't a killer/attempted killer last night.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree.

At the start of the game, I was informed that I have received 5 "rejuvenation serums", and that I can give these away at night. Giving one away protects that person for that night only, but depletes my supply.

On N1, I was hit by scum, reducing my stack by 3. I wanted to alert town that scum has two night kills, but knew I couldn't just say this without explaining how I knew. Believing that they would just hit me again the next night, I gave my remaining two away during N2: to Malf and Raves. (Probably horrible choices, I admit, but they softclaimed abilities in a way that made me think they have some sort of value to town.) I didn't think I'd live to use those anyway, and I didn't want to just die with them, so I thought that was the most reasonable move.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I agree.

At the start of the game, I was informed that I have received 5 "rejuvenation serums", and that I can give these away at night. Giving one away protects that person for that night only, but depletes my supply.

On N1, I was hit by scum, reducing my stack by 3. I wanted to alert town that scum has two night kills, but knew I couldn't just say this without explaining how I knew. Believing that they would just hit me again the next night, I gave my remaining two away during N2: to Malf and Raves. (Probably horrible choices, I admit, but they softclaimed abilities in a way that made me think they have some sort of value to town.) I didn't think I'd live to use those anyway, and I didn't want to just die with them, so I thought that was the most reasonable move.

@Malfatron and @Raves can you verify that you received rejuvenation serums N2?