Possible Roster Upgrade Targets As Roster Cuts Loom

Just Want A Title

23 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Nah, not true, but feel free to prove me wrong on this. I never thought we get more than a 4th/5th for him back then, even now I don't think a 2nd or 3rd is possible. But I do agree, Benson was the wrong trade, Patrick is so much better and would've looked better on the Lions team

I mean, you said we will get a comp pick for him and think we can trade him for more.  You didn't specify which comp pick but that was exactly my quote and you never corrected me so could only assume thats what you meant.  

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I mean, you said we will get a comp pick for him and think we can trade him for more.  You didn't specify which comp pick but that was exactly my quote and you never corrected me so could only assume thats what you meant.  

Perhaps but I was also met with an attitude that we couldn't even get a conditional 7th pick, which I felt was (and still feel like) an insult, guess I see things differently than most DET fans. He's well on his way to 60+ catch season as a 3rd WR, he could easily garner a 3rd/4th IMO

Edited by Cutler06

3 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Perhaps but I was also met with an attitude that we couldn't even get a conditional 7th pick, which I felt was (and still feel like) an insult, guess I see things differently than most DET fans. He's well on his way to 60+ catch season as a 3rd WR, he could easily garner a 3rd/4th IMO

I asked you what comp pick you were thinking, and you got upset. You had plenty of opportunity to state what you were thinking. You can't get upset at people for filling in the blanks you leave. 

• Like 1