Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Is it too late for @Matts4313 to think about Meme Mafia 2.0? Because, I have some ideas. For example, making SwAg the Infinite Independent Governor who is deathproof seems like the best idea anyone has ever had, or something.

I think it's time for another FF mafia where you get to be swag all game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For you Daniel:

5lsupl.jpg

See, this is part of my whole thing.  MWil legitimately missed a post or two.  I list him as a suspect, and he absolutely freaks out, demands that I make a case against him, then says I'm scum for that series of actions.

He also does this number, acting like there's no basis at all for the claims, even when I brought the receipts, showing one of the posts that he did in fact miss on Day 1, the fact that I already showed him said post, and still acts as if none of this exists.

If that's not overly panicky, I don't know what is.  And yall know I take attacking your attacker as a scum tell most of the time.

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like there are at least two huge Gloria Estefan fans remaining. 

I'm not sure the point of the game is to identify them, but that's the game I've largely been playing

Full disclosure and unfortunate admission:

Earlier this week, Kid Rock came on my Pandora station somehow, (American Bad***) and instead of skipping it, I turned the volume up. Low moment for me personally.