Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

56 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scum played it right. If you have the game in the bag, leave the entertainment alive.

Truer words have never been spoken. All scum was around last night and could have won it the moment forge self locked, but we wanted to make sure everyone got their fill first 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Truer words have never been spoken. All scum was around last night and could have won it the moment forge self locked, but we wanted to make sure everyone got their fill first 

Damn, so the vengeful plot never had a chance :(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn, so the vengeful plot never had a chance :(

I didn’t know you were even hinting it lmao no clue at all.

I just said it to **** around to make you think maybe we could scare scum off of you and still win.

like a cat playing with a mouse before killing it.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I didn’t know you were even hinting it lmao none at all.

I just said it to **** around to make you think maybe we could scare scum off of you and still win.

like a cat playing with a mouse before killing it.

I dropped hints about being vengeful for like two days before 😂

That's pretty funny

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I dropped hints about being vengeful for like two days before 😂

That's pretty funny

Lol yeah I’m not actually reading much game related stuff these days, especially as scum. I certainly don’t look for soft claims or hints as scum. i just have fun and troll.

what hints did I miss? lol 

I skim and when I see stuff like @skywindO2 playing  too confidently for a first timer or a veteran like@bcb1213 getting lazy and just going with a sanchez invest that could easily be messed with and I’ll hone in on that.

I play that was as civ too tho, but I’m more likely to catch stuff on first reading when I’m town. 

People think it’s a tell for me sometimes, like I’m ignoring certain posts but usually I’m not, I just skimmed it and was probably thinking about a different post at the time and never got back to it

• Like 1

Damn so I made up an invest that said you were vengeful and unbeknownst to me you were claiming vengeful. 

if we were both town I’d say we were a dream team on “under the radar” communication ( @Malfatron and I have had this at times I feel like) … but we weren’t both town.

If I had known what I was doing by claiming what you softed, I would say I ******* wrecked your shop… but I didn’t know. 

I think we’re both just buffoons.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Scum played it right. If you have the game in the bag, leave the entertainment alive.

Oh yeah @MWil23 when I was being a crybaby about how you “gave up” after I put in all that hard work as town…. 

In deadchat I said “I’m still gonna throw my civ dome bitchfit like usual, for fun and for meta”

loooool 

• Like 1