Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I mean last gm I had an unlockable hit N1 and chose the only person who could survive it so I guess there is a chance I chose a town member who is untargetable at night. I think the odds are better that you are mafia tho

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

What do you think of that?

I think he's scum, but I'm also historically very bad at reading his play.

MWil on my watch list too: he's missed some things in the thread, enough to where it seems he's not really reading, just skimming to appear active, and following.

Hokie is tripping my scumdar a little bit too, but he's newish.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

he's missed some things in the thread, enough to where it seems he's not really reading, just skimming to appear active, and following.

Is this considered suspicious? The threat moves too fast for me, can be hard to keep up

Not sure how I feel about a scumdar.

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Is this considered suspicious?

Yes.  If you're town, you are (in theory) paying more attention to what's going on, because you're trying to find who the scum are.  Some players are lazy and don't, but active players at least.

If you're scum, you're not trying to scumhunt, just look like you're trying to scumhunt, because you know who the scum are.

I noticed him do it earlier, but didn't think much of it til Dome pointed out another one a few pages back.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Yes.  If you're town, you are (in theory) paying more attention to what's going on, because you're trying to find who the scum are.  Some players are lazy and don't, but active players at least.

If you're scum, you're not trying to scumhunt, just look like you're trying to scumhunt, because you know who the scum are.

I noticed him do it earlier, but didn't think much of it til Dome pointed out another one a few pages back.

well given that only 1 person has released any real information yet, i am basically dependent on orca or matts releasing some comparably compelling information to force a choice, no?