Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Just now, squire12 said:

But he railed on Jason for not using that role to save a possible town player in sanchez who had caught scum on n1.  How TL could:

1.  understand his role in this game

2.  Rail on Jason for how Jason used his role last game

3.  Not protect sanchez on n2 and protect himself ....which wouldn't work anyway

Mind-boggling 

What? The only thing those abilities have in common are the user dies. That's it.

jason's would activate after he was the vote, and would prevent all other kills from taking place that night. In a game where 2-3 kills are happening each night (thanks, bucs), that was a potential 1-3 trade.

My ability only activates after my protected target is hit at night, and I die instead. That's a guaranteed 1-1 trade.

jason tried to stay alive for as long as possible. I wanted to wait and use my ability in the moment that I believed it could do as much good for town as possible.

The situations really aren't similar... at all.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You flatter me. I see endgame a lot because I'm new. I know very little about mafia, even now.

I felt that my "give my life for someone else" would've been better used later in the game. *shrug*

You said you didn't want scum powers getting stronger as the game progressed due to successful hits.  How would your role be better then in the later stages of the game?

Last game. Day 3. I pushed for jason to be the vote because I find him disrespectful and unhelpful. jason was not the vote: Tk3 was. Dome (iirc) and Nacho were killed overnight. One town dead (jason) to save three town lives (Tk3, Dome, Nacho). Two of those three had pretty strong abilities. (Tk3 could inform someone else that he was town once per night, and Nacho had a freaking kill).

This game. Pretend that scum actually hit sanchez last night, and I sacrificed my life to protect him. It's one town dead (me) for one town saved (sanchez). We don't even know how strong his ability is yet, and I felt it was better saved for later in the game.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? The only thing those abilities have in common are the user dies. That's it.

jason's would activate after he was the vote, and would prevent all other kills from taking place that night. In a game where 2-3 kills are happening each night (thanks, bucs), that was a potential 1-3 trade.

My ability only activates after my protected target is hit at night, and I die instead. That's a guaranteed 1-1 trade.

jason tried to stay alive for as long as possible. I wanted to wait and use my ability in the moment that I believed it could do as much good for town as possible.

The situations really aren't similar... at all.

Would you save a player in exchange for your elimination if your night target was a hit target?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

happy now, guys?

wheres my praise?

Everyone loved me, but im finding out that nobody likes me

TL - 7 (sanchez, bcb, forge, skywind, matts, squire, hokie

skywind - 2 (dome, daniel

hokie - 2 (TL, daboyle

matts - 2 (swag, hokie

daniel - 1 (mwil

i'm double counted

My role is just picking a player I can chat with throughout the game. But LIS it says it won't work if they aren't town. 

I was planning to dominate the game with Jason but y'all decided to get him out N1. 

So I am just picking ppl who I think are mafia as my pick until it works. And both failed. Obvi N1 was because it was mafia and maybe this time it is also because TL is mafia. Or a role block but it was worded the exact same way.