CFB Week 1 Game Thread

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Yup, things have turned around quickly. Apparel deal with Nike has helped but we have two serious program builder head coaches now. UCLA is getting the 5 stars in basketball now, and they’ll start getting the 4 stars more consistently in football going forward. I’m all in on Chip and Mick. 

Winning cures all, UCLA was great for years during the Collison, Love, Westbrook era. College basketball is better when UCLA is good. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Personally wanted Harsin. Kelly was good, but he had his quirks about recruiting and such. He was gifted a aolid program from Bellotti and rode the wave. 

Will definitely be interesting to see what happens with the Oregon program over the next few years with the NIL in place. That Nike/Phil Knight money and influence hits different. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Yup, things have turned around quickly. Apparel deal with Nike has helped but we have two serious program builder head coaches now. UCLA is getting the 5 stars in basketball now, and they’ll start getting the 4 stars more consistently in football going forward. I’m all in on Chip and Mick. 

Charbonnet looks like the real deal too. Holy cow.

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Don't freeze. 

And don't let Rose's door hit you in the you know where or you might lose your grip and sink faster than Washington's season.

Was Washington ever really that good? Their basketball program has surprisingly been cheeks for a minute too.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Ridder QB1, Strong potentially QB2. Rattler and Howell are both cheeks. How did Malik Willis play?

Nothing special 217 1 TD

Only thing that will hurt Strong is his mobility you dont see QBs like him going high in the draft anymore. Need to be able to move 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Man that 05 squad they had.....Olson, MJD, Lewis.....I thought UCLA was bound to go up from there