Cuts We Might Want to Claim .

RSkinGM

24 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

We’re in a weird place with the LB position. We have these vets but then these young guys we’re developing. If we’re expecting to be one of the best defenses in the league you’d think we’d sign a LB like KJ Wright to a one-year deal as we transition and have these young guys. 

To me we could have signed KJ Wright to start at SLB & moved Holcomb to WLB but, I hope for the best.

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

According to RR presser, it sounds like we are trying to acquire someone. He said the press will have something to write about, we’ll see. 

I’m thinking this might be a trade possibly. If it was just picking up someone it wouldn’t take this long. I guess we’ll find out soon, hopefully. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I’m thinking this might be a trade possibly. If it was just picking up someone it wouldn’t take this long. I guess we’ll find out soon, hopefully. 

I’m thinking the same man. One guy who may be available for trade is CJ Mosley bc the Jets are clearly in rebuilding mode and Mosely is a highly paid veteran. The issue there is what while Mosely is Uber talented, he hasn’t played in two years bc he tore his groin his first year with the Jets & opted out last year bc of Covid.

Edited by turtle28

12 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I think RR was possibly blowing smoke. What’s taking so long. 

I think he was blowing smoke too, maybe they were working on a trade that didn’t work out and that’s why @MikeT14said a few days ago he had heard that whoever they were trying to acquire wasn’t going to happen and he they were re-signing Mayo, and literally within hours they had re-signed Mayo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think he was blowing smoke too, maybe they were working on a trade that didn’t work out and that’s why @MikeT14said a few days ago he had heard that whoever they were trying to acquire wasn’t going to happen and he they were re-signing Mayo, and literally within hours they had re-signed Mayo.

Disappointed. Was hoping to hear we added a Legit LB. 

12 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I don’t see it. Remember part of the reason we cut Peterson last year was because he didn’t fit Turner’s offense as far as the motion stuff & I think Murray is similar to that. I don’t think we’d pick him up and ply him over the 3 guys we have.