Cuts We Might Want to Claim .

RSkinGM

36 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I read the Bucs are cutting a good T E . Tanner Hudson. I'm not familiar with him but he led them in receiving in the Preseason . Only age 26

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2021/08/30/tanner-hudson-antonio-hamilton-among-early-bucs-cuts/

If I’m Rivera I keep Seals-Jones behind Thomas & Bates. I’d put Reyes on our practice squad. If a better veteran than Seals-Jones get cut, then I’d sign that guy but we have two young TEs we’re developing, I don’t know why we need a 3rd unless that guy is really good which is unlikely to be. 

I’m sure Hudson got most of his receptions while going against other teams 3rd stringers & in the article it sounds like he’s a lousy blocker bc Arians criticized him for his poor blocking.

I remember Hudson getting obliterated by Arians for how bad his blocking was. That’s tough to overcome. 

I saw that Tyrell Crosby got cut by the Lions. He’s been a pretty good player for them at times. If they’re keeping 10 OL, I’d certainly rather he be one of the 10 than David Sharpe. Although I kinda like David Sharpe, but I think Crosby is clearly the better player.

21 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I remember Hudson getting obliterated by Arians for how bad his blocking was. That’s tough to overcome. 

I saw that Tyrell Crosby got cut by the Lions. He’s been a pretty good player for them at times. If they’re keeping 10 OL, I’d certainly rather he be one of the 10 than David Sharpe. Although I kinda like David Sharpe, but I think Crosby is clearly the better player.

It had injured next to Tyrell Crosby’s name. Don’t know anything about the injury but just thought I would mention it. 

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Maybe K Riley Patterson or Joey Slye. 

I don’t see us signing another kicker unless Hopkins kicks bad in the regular season.

Should Hopkins still look bad in the regular season, Slye does seem like a good option, he had a better kicking % over the last two years than Hop between 40-49 yards but only by 1% & he kicked for Rivera as a rookie in Carolina.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:
Possibility ?

I wonder if he’s not all the way back from tearing his ACL last year.

I will say, we can sign him as our 6th LB and allow him to work his way back if he’s not 100% back to start the season. He can be inactive until he’s 100% and shows that he’s better that Bostic or Mayo and ready to contribute. Then, we can make Bostic a back up.

Edited by turtle28