Cuts We Might Want to Claim .

RSkinGM

2 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Decent chase he gets benched this year, comes down to would you rather then watch Newtown or Heinicke. I could see decent argument for both answers, depends on our record.

I think Newton and Heinicke would have more similar gameplans than Fitzpatrick would. 

I don’t see Rivera making any moves at QB. They like Heinicke as a back up and I believe they still have hope that Kyle Allen can develop into something, whether we think that’s true or not really doesn’t matter, I do think Rivera & Turner believe in Allen.

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya I'm not really a fan of watching Fitzpatrick for 17 games.  

Few are but at this point I think he’s a better option than Cam. It’s pretty clear that Cam’s shoulder injury/surgery have affected his passing. I’ll be shocked if we signed him. I think it’s been pretty clear since he got there that this is Fitz’s team.

• Like 1

Jacob Hollister got cut by the Bills. 

Guy caught 66 passes over the last two seasons, which is more than Ricky Seals-Jones has caught in his entire career. Would think he might be a TE3 option (knocking Reyes down to TE4, where he probably should be for now). 

• Like 1

The Niners cut Richie James. He would be a very similar player to Deandre Carter, maybe gives you a little more as a receiver.

Saints also cut a similar player in Tommylee Lewis. Once they got that little Deonte Harris, I figured he was on the outs.

Edited by e16bball