2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

Yea I’d be perfectly fine with Watson or Pickens at 26. Potential is crazy for both. I think Pickens is the overall better WR and if it wasn’t for the ACL he’d be a 1st round pick anyway. Watson is a more dynamic and explosive WR

i still love Dotson too. I think he’s became the looked over WR lately

Edited by 615finest

Christian Watson I am not a fan of. He's very stiff and his level of competition makes it hard to judge how he would perform around other good athletes. I think he's a massive reach and I don't want any part of him in the first.

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Christian Watson I am not a fan of. He's very stiff and his level of competition makes it hard to judge how he would perform around other good athletes. I think he's a massive reach and I don't want any part of him in the first.

Plus his drop percentage is frightening 

We've taken big swings on potential in the first round two years in a row and got 1 start out of it so far. Hopefully Farley ends up being worth it, but I could easily see it going the other way because of injuries.

I'd rather just draft a good player without a ton of red flags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

We've taken big swings on potential in the first round two years in a row and got 1 start out of it so far. Hopefully Farley ends up being worth it, but I could easily see it going the other way because of injuries.

I'd rather just draft a good player without a ton of red flags.

Yeah I'd be ok with just a good solid player that plays for 5 years and maybe we re-sign or let walk to paid somewhere else. 

A Stephen Tulluch, Drew Bennet type is perfectly fine. 

Don't have to try to get a future HOF player at #26..lol Be nice tho. 

6 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I don’t see no stiffness in his game, the guy is smooth for a 6’4 wideout literally can contribute in KR & is a offensive weapon similar to Percy harvin at Florida. He can run the ball out the backfield, jet sweeps catch bubble screens & is a beast in run blocking. 
now his drop % is a flag & his route tree in general. Didn’t run a lot of routes at Nortg Dakota, mostly slants, digs, drags, comebacks & go routes. Kinda similar to what we ask out of our WR’s though our offense is very simple & west coast traditional when it comes to WR routes. 

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I'd be ok with just a good solid player that plays for 5 years and maybe we re-sign or let walk to paid somewhere else. 

A Stephen Tulluch, Drew Bennet type is perfectly fine. 

Don't have to try to get a future HOF player at #26..lol Be nice tho. 

Man I’m praying he isn’t injury prone 😩😖 because if he can stay healthy & put it all together the kid has HOF potential talent. It’s rare you find corners that can move like him; he’s fast, fluid & his footwork & backpedal is nice. Knows when to open the gate & turn his hips & can mirror WR’s by staying on their hips. His only flaw I saw coming out was press technique & playing off in zone 

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Plus his drop percentage is frightening 

The drops is the only thing that scares me bout the kid, but he has tremendous upside for real, is very smooth can run routes but his route tree was simple in college. He can be used in multiple ways on offense. My concerns with him are drops, footwork on his releases off the line & him against the press. 
In a run 1st offense that’s similar to the offense he played in college,across from AJ I think he’ll thrive as a #2/3 be like a Kenny Britt Rookie season impact 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I don’t see no stiffness in his game, the guy is smooth for a 6’4 wideout literally can contribute in KR & is a offensive weapon similar to Percy harvin at Florida. He can run the ball out the backfield, jet sweeps catch bubble screens & is a beast in run blocking. 
now his drop % is a flag & his route tree in general. Didn’t run a lot of routes at Nortg Dakota, mostly slants, digs, drags, comebacks & go routes. Kinda similar to what we ask out of our WR’s though our offense is very simple & west coast traditional when it comes to WR routes. 

He can do that against high school players, sure. I don't have a lot of faith in him coming into the NFL and just being better than everyone athletically like he is in college.

Darius Heyward-Bey 2.0

Trevor Penning had 16 penalties in 12 games last year and 5 of them were personal fouls. 6 penalties in half a season in 2020. 😳

I get why these old school coaches love his athleticism and mentality, but I don't want another project.

I'm sure Vrabel will pee himself over this guy and his "run the damn ball" mentality. 

This draft class is very meh.

• Like 1