•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I’m probably lower on Penning than just about everyone, I think.

If the Cowboys took him, I’d understand. He’s a legit LT prospect will Pro Bowl potential. But I really don’t think he’s close to ready, and he seems to care more about the “nasty” label than he does about being a good player—a lot of bad snaps end with a cheap shot. He lets smaller players get under him and drive him back, and he’s had 34 penalties in, essentially, 2.5 seasons.

He worries me a lot. I’m personally hoping Dallas doesn’t have to make the choice on him.

I read today that Alec Pierce had a private workout with the Cowboys, and we know Kellen Moore went to the Cincinnati pro day.

I feel like he’s a player that hasn’t gotten nearly the attention from fans, given the amount of work we have done on him.

I’m a big fan, too. Of the WRs outside of the ~consensus top-9 (London, Wilson, Olave, Williams, Burks, Dotson, Pickens, Moore, & Watson), Pierce is probably my favorite. He has a chance to be better than a lot of the guys who will be drafted earlier.

5 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:
15 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

1) Daniel Jeremiah is excellent

2) Mock drafts are about scenario planning, not accuracy

No Kay Adams is excellent.

There are literally 2 celebrities I have ever had a crush on.

Jenny McCarthy when my brother showed me here Playboy as I hit puberty. And Kay Adams the first time I ever watched GMFB. 

I would wife her so hard. I dont even care that she is a silly Bears fan. I would adopt them like a redheaded step child.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

But I really don’t think he’s close to ready, and he seems to care more about the “nasty” label than he does about being a good player—a lot of bad snaps end with a cheap shot. He lets smaller players get under him and drive him back, and he’s had 34 penalties in, essentially, 2.5 seasons.

I feel like Colombo was this same way and was able to be coached into playing within the rules. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like Colombo was this same way and was able to be coached into playing within the rules. 

Like I said, I’d understand if he’s the pick. I see what people like, and I’m not vehemently against it. But given my assessment of bust risk and lack of immediate impact… he’s not at the top of my wish list. 

On 4/19/2022 at 12:47 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Bellinger is a new name for me. Going to have to check him out. 

I watched a little bit yesterday. Intriguing player for sure. Unfair comparison, but he really reminded me of Witten. Excellent athlete, who looked to be seriously underused imo. 

I like him if we pass on TE early.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I watched a little bit yesterday. Intriguing player for sure. Unfair comparison, but he really reminded me of Witten. Excellent athlete, who looked to be seriously underused imo. 

I like him if we pass on TE early.

I remember watching Micah Parsons, and you basically never saw him in coverage or on the edge. And then he got to the pros and was really good at both.

There’s a little bit of that feeling I had watching Bellinger. They basically didn’t utilize him in the passing game outside of these little TE screens. But he’s a really good blocker and impressive athlete. Maybe he has the ability to be a real weapon in the passing game. The potential is there, but it sure wasn’t showcased at SDSU.