•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

In the way too early opinion, we need the best interior lineman on defense possible. someone who can stuff the run and occasionally collapse the pocket. 

I bet this has been a topic of discussion every year of my entire tenure on this site.

Eventually we’re going to get our prize.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I bet this has been a topic of discussion every year of my entire tenure on this site.

Eventually we’re going to get our prize.

No, that’s the thing. We won’t. Not until after Jerry drops dead and we have a real football guy as GM. Until that happens, DT and S will be positions where we’ll keep using chicken sh!t and expect it to become chicken salad.

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

No, that’s the thing. We won’t. Not until after Jerry drops dead and we have a real football guy as GM. Until that happens, DT and S will be positions where we’ll keep using chicken sh!t and expect it to become chicken salad.

Safety really didn’t look bad tonight. DT though…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

We use to say the same stuff about the OL and they figured that out. At some point, the odds are going to move into our favor, by default or Jerry dying.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:31 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yeah I think we are at the playmaking safety and impact DT stage. 

Give me an OL as well. For back-up / grooming purposes 

And a WR that is a speed demon. 

Funny how a play-making safety and an impact DT are listed. seems like 10+years easy.  I'd be happy if ONE of those 2 positions were finally filed. hopefully posters on here can giver me ideas on who to watch going forward as I have no idea who is kicking Azz in college football from player prospective.