The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

finally-its-friday-dog-puppy-jumping.gif

Still need me to claim, probably shouldn't, then again Saturday is the Gators and 2 Jays games so I probably should 

Either way thanks for thinking im scum and that I made up the dream invest, your continued support is greatly appreciated 

Lmao Laughter GIF

are you isaac-aligned?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is Player B an equal opportunity killer/wildcard, or just trying to hunt down anyone aligned with Isaac?

If I'm not the lynch, expect an "Esau has joined the game" message from TKN.

Player B was aligned with Isaac. The new one that will come tonight, if I'm not the lynch, is an equal opportunity killer after I'm dead. I will for sure be his first target. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

15. Carl: Blending in, claim is weird, and I had a strong scum read on TL before his entrance into the game

what was carl's claim? I missed it.

I had a scum read on TL because he was being unusually quiet, but he was sick and did ask for a replacement. doesn't clear him, but does back me back off my earlier read of TL. hadn't seen much of carl except for his vote on me earlier yesterday. 

14 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

malf, to answer your question from earlier, i just have a PM from Nacho about who i replaced. 

the role is isaac-aligned and seems the only move he sent out was a target last night to see if the role of the target was aligned with isaac or not. it targeted Dome but Dome was 'not located'. 

@swoosh

14 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

no, to clarify i took over last night and tl2's move was already in, i was given the option to change it, but i was massively afk so i left it. that was a night 2 move. i didn't catch up tile day 3, i was working. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:
3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Now @swoosh you aren't Isaac aligned according to Mr. Sky...what is your alignment 

who is Mr. Sky? because he's wrong. 

We've seen Player B's autopsy

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Player B was:

Esau
Character_Esau_appearance.png

"That no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal." - Hebrews 12:16

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• sLx3qgF.pngDamocles
    • Once per night, target a player. If that player isn't Isaac-aligned or is tainted, you die.

Were you tainted?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

who is Mr. Sky? because he's wrong. 

He's talking about me. I didn't say you weren't Isaac-aligned, only floated the possibility. Given that you were the main source for condemning Josh last night, you were surely the target of a lot of things. 

• Like 1