The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I know you're talking to orca but I think everything I said would happen happening clears me tbh.

I targeted orca with an ability last night, that's all I want to say for now. 

You’re at the end of the scum list at least. I’d rather hit the others first. Orca first. Scum was smart taking out the vets here that we’re leading the way. I’m kinda lost on my own.

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

sLx3qgF.pngDamocles

• Once per night, target a player. If that player isn't Isaac-aligned or is tainted, you die.
On 9/9/2021 at 10:19 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Another victim was found moments thereafter - beloved Player B met his demise, as his face was impaled by a bastard sword. This mystery man was Esau, Isaac-aligned.

See the write up for Player B. Died by a sword to the eye. You see his move. Has a sword next to it. If he visits a player who ISNT Isaac he dies...sword. If he visits a player who IS tainted he dies...sword.

Swoosh says he is Isaac and wasn't tainted. He is lying, he is caught, he is scum

Thanks for playing, "Things Orca knows part 1", Alex

@jasonwbantle

I am town, your dream worked, Swoosh is scum

Anyone want to discuss this clear depiction of Swoosh being caught 

Swoosh

By the way, this is me trying as town 🤣

Fun to get serious again in one of these games 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

See the write up for Player B. Died by a sword to the eye. You see his move. Has a sword next to it. If he visits a player who ISNT Isaac he dies...sword. If he visits a player who IS tainted he dies...sword.

Swoosh says he is Isaac and wasn't tainted. He is lying, he is caught, he is scum

Thanks for playing, "Things Orca knows part 1", Alex

@jasonwbantle

I am town, your dream worked, Swoosh is scum

Anyone want to discuss this clear depiction of Swoosh being caught 

Swoosh

By the way, this is me trying as town 🤣

Fun to get serious again in one of these games 

Whether you scum or not, you lead a lynch on Jason today I'll vote with you on Swoosh tomorrow 

Just now, Raves said:

Whether you scum or not, you lead a lynch on Jason today I'll vote with you on Swoosh tomorrow 

You’re willing to kill me to lose the game for town. You’re special alright. Whatever. Like talking to the wall. See me lie yo you or try to trick you at all? No. I tried to kill you for trying to lynch me since day 1 and trying to trick me. I can’t trust you. But you know full well I’m town. This makes sense if you’re scum. If you end up being town, people will remember this moment- you pissing away our win for some bull**** policy vote.