The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

I reread my pm with nacho and it only says my dream thing on forge didn’t work night 1 Bc he was dead. Remember that? I said I was blocked or whatever but y’all insisted I meant roleblocked. I just meant it didn’t work and it didn’t. Night 2 I gave the dream to orca. Night 3 I was tainted and have a new ability and name but same alignment. I used the new ability on raves. Which blocks him and supposedly kills him night 4. Nacho confirmed that he was protected somehow and he says he has a vest.

Just double checked. It’s purple/pinkish “tainted” that transformed me into the deceived or the dark Judas looking guy. Still aligned with Isaac with no abilities. Everything I said was right. I can’t prove it. So believe what you want I guess. I know @Ravesis looking for an excuse to lynch me even though I’m town so oh well.

Unless anyone that is tainted lives passed the phase? Or if they’re protected? I dunno. I was never told by who I was tainted or if I die or if I was protected so I’m as much in the dark as y’all are.

If you think I’m scum, you must think I’m a good player then. Bc I’m really not to pull that off.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

But the fact that I got roleblocked just like Raves was when jason visited him, at the same time I was tainted, certainly doesn’t help me believe jason.

Ugh. Seriously? I thought ppl were done wasting time on me. I couldn’t role black like that. I had to find out their move and they’re informed of a role block the following night which they are supposed to die as well.

I didn’t roleblock anyone last night.