The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Those who cannot distinguish between my flagrant equivocation and hedging of last game and how I’m behaving in this game, it’s more of an indictment on you than me, and you should be hesitant that Malfatron is seeking to draw such artificial connections.

I’ve pointedly asked questions this game, and you’re content allowing individuals to dodge it, without even acknowledgment of my question.  Particularly noteworthy when the one-step inference of the questions is that I have something concrete.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Those who cannot distinguish between my flagrant equivocation and hedging of last game and how I’m behaving in this game, it’s more of an indictment on you than me, and you should be hesitant that Malfatron is seeking to draw such artificial connections.

Are you saying that its easy to distinguish your town and scum games?

thus decreasing your ability as a player?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ve pointedly asked questions this game, and you’re content allowing individuals to dodge it, without even acknowledgment of my question.  Particularly noteworthy when the one-step inference of the questions is that I have something concrete.

ok, fine

the answer is No.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

So, what do you think teammates of bcb would be more likely to do, push him or avoid him?

Discuss.

I think the decision to a claim Indy was last second… the way he interacted with me was like a guy who wanted to avoid the lynch.

The way he claimed (said he met his wincon and didn’t care if we voted for him) was like a guy who didn’t want to get lynched again. 

However it’s really rough to know if his teammates were OK bussing him because he would survive and liked his backup indy-claim-vote-stolen plan, or because wanted to save his ability for as long as possible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Gotta say this is a pretty cool variant of a GF role.  

There is a penalty for getting lynched (not allowed to vote)

You say this like you’re certain he wasn’t roleblocked by his own team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I think the decision to a claim Indy was last second… the way he interacted with me was like a guy who wanted to avoid the lynch.

The way he claimed (said he met his wincon and didn’t care if we voted for him) was like a guy who didn’t want to get lynched again. 

However it’s really rough to know if his teammates were OK bussing him because he would survive and liked his backup indy-claim-vote-stolen plan, or because wanted to save his ability for as long as possible.

yeah i agree

he doesnt want to be lynched again

1. he says he won which serves to make people lose interest in voting him

2. he says something bad will happen to town if hes lynched again