The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

It’s fine just don’t be a **** about it maybe? Use actual evidence for your vote and lock it in 36 hours early on a policy vote?

I had a gut instinct that told me you were scum.  I mean it's obviously not always right but you weren't playing your normal game and it felt other/scum related.  I mean you still might be, but I'm at least willing to admit that I might be wrong since someone I trust in this game vouched for you.  Wish I would've kept my protect on Orca like I originally had it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, thats what squire said/implied

Can you quote it for me?  I'm sorry to ask you to do that, but I am a little drunk and don't want to look for it myself.  Also I do agree with whoever mentioned it before that swag seems to know something happened with him but not exactly what needs to be explained.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Can you quote it for me?  I'm sorry to ask you to do that, but I am a little drunk and don't want to look for it myself.  Also I do agree with whoever mentioned it before that swag seems to know something happened with him but not exactly what needs to be explained.

@Raves

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking that pickle redirected me to swag since he was pretty certain we were scum together and was hoping that i would be carrying the kill and would in fact kill him.  

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am thinking that pickle redirected me to swag since he was pretty certain we were scum together and was hoping that i would be carrying the kill and would in fact kill him.  

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

were you redirected n1 or n2?

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N2

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

all I know where he didn't go.  

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not where he did go?

just where he didnt?

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how about both???

@Raves

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ok so we need to kill scum which is Bible aligned.

@Malfatrondonyou remember me saying that evil are town and scum is good. This proves it! 

People should give us their names Bc I can tell you who’s good in the Bible.

Then shouldn't Judas, based on using the bible, be someone we should lynch?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, Raves said:

@Raves

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks, but does that mean you killed PR then?