The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Right but mwil is the one that locked us into that vote. And turned our font green. Not very nice. You think that’s a town move? If I had that I’d tell ppl so they didn’t get stuck.

yes someone tainted night 2, but who’s to say it want him? I dunno. I’d like all 3 to respond 

@MWil23  @swoosh @rakes 

I don't think we can claim definitively that it was mwil

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Ok let’s get reasoning from @swoosh and @racks

that will decide my vote

@Raves I understand u both didn’t turn full time but we were tainted and locked in as a vote. That can’t be a town role can it?

But I can be convinced to go mwil tho. I know since it was my ability that  orcas report is legit. Granted he could be lying but im choosing to believe those three were the report.

No we weren't tainted, we were simply turned sick so we were locked in on our votes.  I doubt @MWil23 will admit to being tainted originally/turned after pestilence though as proven already IIRC being tainted isn't inherently bad, but I doubt he was tainted as well, so if you were tainted it was due to something else.

Also since we got collab on you and Orca having given results/received results, I'm backing off for now, but you and Orca being scum is still a possibility.  Just that I currently trust Orca is keeping me from pursuing it further.

Also just to clarify, you're bible-aligned as well right?

Just now, Raves said:

No we weren't tainted, we were simply turned sick so we were locked in on our votes.  I doubt @MWil23 will admit to being tainted originally/turned after pestilence though as proven already IIRC being tainted isn't inherently bad, but I doubt he was tainted as well, so if you were tainted it was due to something else.

Also since we got collab on you and Orca having given results/received results, I'm backing off for now, but you and Orca being scum is still a possibility.  Just that I currently trust Orca is keeping me from pursuing it further.

If we’re both scum- we are amazing players. He might be, but I’m not. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

1 minute ago, Raves said:

you're bible-aligned as well right?

Are you?

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

If we’re both scum- we are amazing players. He might be, but I’m not. 

Oh Orca is definitely a good player so I agree he is and you're not.  But are you bible-aligned as well or not?  Just wanting to see if I need to be aligned with you or not.