The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Raves said:
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I'm just assuming you visited swag based on the incessant need for info

why did you have to ruin it for people like jason who couldn't figure it out for themselves?  Yes I did decide to protect swag since he said he had 2 cleared names yesterday and I wanted to get those plus the 1+ from today since based on my quick google search PR's "Census Taker" ability would've shown the number of each alignment left rather than my previous tricorder ability that showed the number of scum on the lynch line.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No. You said you were waiting until tomorrow to share your info you have. Don't lie. #soscummy

Seriously it seems like you are purposely not reading.  Best option is probably to start with lynching jason or Orca

Just now, Malfatron said:

wouldnt you kill scum if you targetted scum and someone else did too?

thats what i thought at first too and one reason i picked forge night 1 bc he said he had a ton of fake abilities. but nacho when clarifying the rules told me i should target town after my night 1 move. So, that is what I went with. It was a confusing role for me and he clarified it as such.

reminder: i have a new role and name now with the same alliance.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well, it would have killed orca

thats actually another reason to use this potential killing power on scum.

Well I don't think that's how it works.  But if it would've killed scum that would've been a benefit since Jason has been so incompetent in remembering what he's said I'm pretty sure he's scum and Orca got forced into playing along.  I hope someone did visit Orca to prove them wrong so we get 2 lynch targets.

21 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

LTBF I’d like to here your thoughts on mwil 

No obvious town tell so far, semi scummy, playing in the middle. Not very gung ho like he usually does as town. Been kind of missing in thread in terms of pushes. I wouldn't say its his scum game, but definitely not his town game at this point if that makes sense 

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Seriously it seems like you are purposely not reading.  Best option is probably to start with lynching jason or Orca

Nope read it all. Do not want to kill town so I picked Orca who I read as town and did not see anyone mention him like at all and had zero votes so i assumed no visitors. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel and that would suck. Another thing I am sure you are cool with.

So, how am I not reading? #ownedagain

Anyone else see how Jason keeps changing his ability?  First he had an ability that woudl get information, then he got no information and misunderstood it, then he was blocked, then it just didn't work, and now if someone targeted the perosn he did if they were scum they'd die... which is it?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Anyone else see how Jason keeps changing his ability?  First he had an ability that woudl get information, then he got no information and misunderstood it, then he was blocked, then it just didn't work, and now if someone targeted the perosn he did if they were scum they'd die... which is it?

hasnt changed once. you are clearly just an idiot. or scum. but i can dumb it down for you. what part of the ability that everyone else seems to understand do i need to speak more clearly for you to get?

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nope read it all. Do not want to kill town so I picked Orca who I read as town and did not see anyone mention him like at all and had zero votes so i assumed no visitors. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel and that would suck. Another thing I am sure you are cool with.

So now if they are visited but scum they still get information, but previously you said if they were visited they got nothing?  Can't keep your lies straight huh?

jason

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

ok, you would only kill a town if someone visited them then?

and scum would get intel no matter what or only if they were visited?

that right?

in this case, if anyone else visited orca, speak up now