The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Same. I know who caused my tainting. 

See, I assumed you caused mine.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

You tried to kill the town protector and we have like 21 hours till night.  My vote will sit here till we have a better choicd

Also Jason is lying about being tainted.

35 minutes ago, The Orca said:

See the write up for Player B. Died by a sword to the eye. You see his move. Has a sword next to it. If he visits a player who ISNT Isaac he dies...sword. If he visits a player who IS tainted he dies...sword.

Swoosh says he is Isaac and wasn't tainted. He is lying, he is caught, he is scum

Thanks for playing, "Things Orca knows part 1", Alex

@jasonwbantle

I am town, your dream worked, Swoosh is scum

Anyone want to discuss this clear depiction of Swoosh being caught 

Swoosh

By the way, this is me trying as town 🤣

Fun to get serious again in one of these games 

N1: Player B says he's going to Jason, comes home.
N2: Player B says he's going to Daniel, comes home.
N3: Player B says he's going to Swoosh, dies.

I specifically asked TKN how Player B's visit to Jason went following night 1. The answer I got is that all I know is that he attempted to visit Jason, and he's still alive. Any number of abilities could block Player B from doing this, and I would have no way of knowing it. Someone could have role-blocked Player B. Someone could have protected Player B so even if he visited a hostile, he'd survive. If Jason was jailed, or commuted, the visit would fail. Based on the rules I had for Player B, there's isn't really any reason to believe a player would receive a notification of his visiting. I'm gonna go the Occam's Razor route and say all 3 visits happened, tell me why I'm wrong. So yes, there's definitely a case to be made against Swoosh.

However, on the side of Swoosh, there's the possibility that he may not actually be Isaac-aligned but that also doesn't mean he's a threat to Isaac, see KSJ's role. Swoosh gave us Josh so I can't turn my back on him that easily. 

Anyway, remember when Player B told Jason not to tell him what to do? Good times. 

Edited by skywindO2
when -> went

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

When did swoosh say he was Isaac?

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This also would explain the potential for both Orca and Rack to be Town if Swoosh isn't aligned with Isaac.

@swoosh you're clearly not Bible aligned. What's your alignment?

13 hours ago, swoosh said:

isaac

12 hours ago, swoosh said:

I've claimed Isaac-aligned. You're not getting anything more today because it doesn't benefit town. 

Answer my question...

7 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

However, on the side of Swoosh, there's the possibility that he may not actually be Isaac-aligned but that also doesn't mean he's a threat to Isaac, see KSJ's role. Swoosh gave us Josh so I can't turn my back on him that easily. 

Not being truthful about your alignment is highly correlated with him being a threat to town. Swoosh was a prime suspect in the Dream. He had to do something to lessen the suspicion 

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not being truthful about your alignment is highly correlated with him being a threat to town. Swoosh was a prime suspect in the Dream. He had to do something to lessen the suspicion 

That's not only untrue but misleading.  People are always super sus of other claims because there is 0 reason to believe they are town friendly even if they are so you should always try to avoid claiming other

39 minutes ago, Daniel said:

See, I assumed you caused mine.

Also Jason is lying about being tainted.

No I’m not. It’s how my role and name changed. Hell, I changed my profile photo to match it! My first ability was the dream One that @The Orcacan vouch for. My new ability is what gave me the name of @Raves move. It also allowed me to kill him the following night but he had a vest. You think two abilities that different would be something I just had from the start? No.

So, why are you calling me a liar? What could you possibly be getting out of this? We went over this with Malf two nights ago man. It seemed like we gone being tainted got the same Isaac alignment but new names and abilities.

41 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

N1: Player B says he's going to Jason, comes home.
N2: Player B says he's going to Daniel, comes home.
N3: Player B says he's going to Swoosh, dies.

I specifically asked TKN how Player B's visit to Jason went following night 1. The answer I got is that all I know is that he attempted to visit Jason, and he's still alive. Any number of abilities could block Player B from doing this, and I would have no way of knowing it. Someone could have role-blocked Player B. Someone could have protected Player B so even if he visited a hostile, he'd survive. If Jason was jailed, or commuted, the visit would fail. Based on the rules I had for Player B, there's isn't really any reason to believe a player would receive a notification of his visiting. I'm gonna go the Occam's Razor route and say all 3 visits happened, tell me why I'm wrong. So yes, there's definitely a case to be made against Swoosh.

Anyway, remember when Player B told Jason not to tell him what to do? Good times. 

I wasn’t told any of that night one. Someone maybe protected me? Would @TheKillerNachohave told me this?

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No I’m not. It’s how my role and name changed. Hell, I changed my profile photo to match it! My first ability was the dream One that @The Orcacan vouch for. My new ability is what gave me the name of @Raves move. It also allowed me to kill him the following night but he had a vest. You think two abilities that different would be something I just had from the start? No.

So, why are you calling me a liar? What could you possibly be getting out of this? We went over this with Malf two nights ago man. It seemed like we gone being tainted got the same Isaac alignment but new names and abilities.

tag me or quote me again this day and I'll lock my vote on you.