The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

18 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Mostly just to spite Raves.

Thanks. He’s such a POS. See this crap @TheKillerNacho? How do you expect me to react to ppl like this?

and everyone else still alive that’s town, even if he is town, have fun playing with someone like him again the way he tunnels ppl and locks them in like he does. When he flips town remember that.

if he slips scum, forget everything. It at least makes sense. But I’m petty sure he is town and just doesn’t care.

Alright ill start easy

Do you understand the case made in this post @jasonwbantle

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

See the write up for Player B. Died by a sword to the eye. You see his move. Has a sword next to it. If he visits a player who ISNT Isaac he dies...sword. If he visits a player who IS tainted he dies...sword.

Swoosh says he is Isaac and wasn't tainted. He is lying, he is caught, he is scum

Thanks for playing, "Things Orca knows part 1", Alex

@jasonwbantle

I am town, your dream worked, Swoosh is scum

Anyone want to discuss this clear depiction of Swoosh being caught 

Swoosh

By the way, this is me trying as town 🤣

Fun to get serious again in one of these games 

Click the little link thing and go look at it with the quotes supplied of the death writeup and role information for Player B 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Alright ill start easy

Do you understand the case made in this post @jasonwbantle

Click the little link thing and go look at it with the quotes supplied of the death writeup and role information for Player B 

I saw that. But that doesn’t mean he had to be the one to kill him. It would make sense, but there was a reason you were on the top of everyone’s list of u recall. And I thought we cleared swoosh last night when he gave us scum.