The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Raves said:

So are you saying that the Dome visited you and the other was up to no good, or what exactly?

that's correct. I know dome visited me because he tried giving me a double vote. I know there was at least one other visitor, not the pleasant type.

Just now, swoosh said:

that's correct. I know dome visited me because he tried giving me a double vote. I know there was at least one other visitor, not the pleasant type.

So now you are saying there was at least one on other visitor not just one visitor?

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

Would've so much preferred your role than mine.  At least then I could proactively search for information than have to hope I predicted right on who scum, jason, is.

I couldn’t get anything more than names of moves with my current role. You don’t even know what my first role as Judas even was.

You are terrible at this game and I’m glad your one useless vote is something we can ignore. Bulletproof vest wearing protector that votes to lynch town every single lynch except yesterday. And that was only Bc you knew that everyone had orca Anyways.

Im through pretending it’s ok for him to behave like this @swoosh@Daniel. If you want to lynch hokie or racks. That’s fine. But I don’t see how this wouldn’t be a win for town to kill @raves as well. He’s useless.