2021 Week One GDT Steelers at Bills

Steeler Hitman

I can’t help thinking this is going to be a romp by the Bills. If Watt and Tuitt were at 100%, maybe I’d be slightly more confident. I don’t think the defense is going to be prepared to stop the quick passing, spread stuff. Our defense is physical and susceptible to speed. That’s Buffalo’s game. Maybe Butler and Tomlin have something up their sleeves, but I’m not too sure. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

this offense looks worse than last yrs

Unfortunatly, it’s just last years offense this year. 

This is the Big Ben/Randy - let’s sit in shot gun, slow things down, look around and run the play. No meaningful motion, no speed changes, no jets mo with a stressful person (aka, not JuJu). 

This isn’t what you expect to see after you spend the off-season talking about change and buying in. I’m giving a little benefit of the doubt with all the young guys on the road in game one…but this is highly disappointing. 

8 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Offense is terrible, especially the oline. Is Buffalo’s defense just this good or is this gonna be all year?

I think they’ll get better as they go along. The linemen just have to get their feet under them. Having Banner back will improve them too. I’m not expecting much.